Red Room

It was 3am when Natasha heard Bucky screaming. She went to his room to wake him.

Natasha: James!! James wake up!! Bucky!
He grab Natasha's arm and pinned her in his bed. When he was about to chocked Natasha, he recognize her.
James: Ghad. I'm so sorry Natalia. I had a bad dream😔
Natasha: Obviously James. You okay? What is your dream? Here. Drink some water.
James: Thanks. It was about yo... Hmm my past. Actually I don't know if it was really a dream or part of my past. I'm sorry Natalia, can I take a rest now? I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
Natasha: Oh. I'm sorry James. Okay, I'll leave. If you need someone just knock into my room okay?

When Natasha was about to leave. James hold her hand and kiss her palm. Natasha felt shivers in her spine. She just smirk and leave.

James didn't actually sleep. He thinks of his dream. Thinking if it was really a dream or part of his past. He dreamt of Natasha. "Along time ago in the Red Room, Natalia Romanova, made me remember what it was like to be a human. But when they knew our relationship they punished us both for that in different ways. Does Natalia still know about this? Does she still remember me or us? Did they also swiped her memory?"😔

Bucky spend the rest of his evening thinking about his dream.

Meanwhile. When Natasha went back to her room, she kept thinking the kiss Bucky gave to her. She felt familiar. It was like she felt the warm and softness of his kiss before. Which makes Natasha wants to kiss James.

She also didn't able to sleep until morning. Spending the rest of her evening thinking James.