My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

Steve need to go to Africa for training and migration with other culture.

The night before he left we went to a bar with our friends to unwind and wish him good luck.

Me being his closest friend, he ask me to look for Natasha, be there for her whenever she needs help.

Steve: Buck, can I ask you a favor?
Bucky: What?
Steve: Can you look after Natasha for awhile?
Bucky: You kiddin right!? (Almost spit my drink to his face) You know she hates me right!? Oh my God Steve! She's a witch!
Steve: Lols Buck. Natasha is nice. You'll like her. Just take time to know her. Please. Take care of her? For me?
Bucky: Do I have a choice?😑 Don't worry, I'll look after her. You owe me a lot on this Stevie!!

*****

Natasha: Do you really have to go?
Steve: Nat, baby. For the nth time. Yes, I need to go there. I will call you always. Okay?
Natasha: I can't live without you babe.
Steve: You'll be fine. I asked Bucky to look after you when I leave.
Natasha: Seriously Steve!? You know that I hate that guy! He doesn't do anything nice! He always mess things!!
Steve: Haha Nat, I know. Just take time to know him and you don't have to see him everyday, just call him if you really need his help. Okay Darling? I need to go, I'll be late in my flight.
Natasha: Steeveeee!! Don't go pleaseeeee😔
Steve: Oh. Don't make this hard Natasha. I hate to go, but it's part of my job okay? Don't cry. I will cry too if you'll do that. 2months only baby. I will call you everyday. I love you.
Natasha: I love you more Steve. I'll miss you so much.. Always take care of yourself there. Okay? Be back for me.
Steve: I will. Promise...

To be continued...