Trouble part 2

"Lets go to a club!!!!!" I said cheerfully.

"I don't know Steph.... Liam said.

"Why not?" I -asked. I just wanted to have some fun. To just forget about the world for the night.

"Because of everything that happened today." Niall said. I know he's just trying to look out for me but still. I looked over at Louis knowing that he loved to go to the club and party. I looked at him and gave him a sweet innocent smile.

"I don't think so Steph...." Louis trailed off.

"Ppppppppuuuuuuullllleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee? I just want to have fun!!!! Please you guys? I just want to forget for a little..." I said pleadingly.

"Fine." Liam sighed. "But get ready we're leaving in an hour." He added afterwards.

"Thanks you guys!" I yelled while running up the stairs to quickly get dressed.

When I got to my room I headed over to the closet. Since I lived with One Direction I had a descent size closet with a decent amount of clothing in it. I told them numerous times that I didn't need this much stuff and that I didn't need a closet. I was fine with just a dresser and 2 shirts and pants. But they didn't listen to me. Instead they told me to shut up and enjoy it. So I did.

Anyway I went into my walk-in closet and looked for a cute club dress. I went through about 5 dresses and still didn't find anything. Realizing that I had wasted about 15 minutes looking for a dress I settled for a cerulean dress that I never knew I had. I tried it on and instantly got insecure. The dress was tight fitting and was strapless. It also had a sweetheart neck line that I liked.

I stood in front of the mirror just admiring the dress. I grew to like it. And on my body too.

Now time for shoes. Since I was wearing a cerulean colored dress I figured I should wear black shoes. The shoes were pumps and they were leather. To. E they pulled the whole look together. I didn't want to wear any jewelry because I didn't wanna dress up too much and the fact I was running out of time. I walked to my en-suite bathroom and started to but on my make up. I decided to go with my usual make up but with more of a 'pow.' I put on my eyeliner, like usual, I put the wing at the end and I do my eyelashes. Since my eyelashes are incredibly short I decided to go to extreme measures and put layers and layers of mascara.

Finally, I'm done with my eyelashes. Now my lips. I take all of my lipsticks I have and look at them. I have a lot of lipsticks, I have 4. I know that's a lot but I've always wanted to be a model since I was young. That didn't come true obviously. I grew up being too fat and ugly for that kind of stuff. Anyway back to make up- before the waterworks happen. I pick a traditional red that matches my skin tone and dress perfectly.

Lastly, my hair! Since my hair was being stupid and poofy I decide to straighten it.

"Steph!!!! Hurry!" Harry shouted.

Damn. Can't straighten my hair. I guess I'll just have to put gel and put to the left side of my head.

"Coming!!" I yelled to the buys that were waiting downstairs .

When I got down there and stood at the end of staircase they were just looking at me. Here comes the insecurity.

"Stop it." I told them. Making their eyes snap up to mine.

"Sorry..." They all muttered.

"Well?! Lets go!!!" I yelled and started walking to the door.

*****at the club******

When we walked into the club and there were sweaty body's everywhere. On top of that the music was blasting. It felt awesome to be here, to just let loose.