New friend

Zayn's Point Of View

Riley. Wanna know what I think about Riley? Well I used to love the guy but now…. Now I know he likes Steph. He been coming over to our flat and hanging out with her for 2 weeks now. I know hes trying to make a move on her. But he’ll never know her as much as I do. We’ve been together for ages. They just got back into their ‘friendship’.

Back at school he was my main man. The one I always hung out with. We were inseparable.

And now its him and Steph. Steph took him to her first actual photo shoot. Did it go well? Did it not? I have absolutley no idea. I didnt go. I know im being a, in Steph's words, "sour-puss" but we had made plans that i would always be with her. Fron now on at least.

Riley and Steph are outside doing somehing. They told me, but i just blancked.

I was going to tell Steph that i liked her, in fact loved her. I was so ready . Right when she walked through the door to our house i practically ran to her. I wasnt expecting her to have brought Riley though.

I guess it was fates way of teliing me that it wasnt meant to be with Steph.

Maybe she moved on.

Maybe shes likes Riley now.

They might be going out right now too, now that i think about it.

**** Steph's Point of View

Hanging out with Riley is so much fun. I forgot how fun having freinds could really be.

Right now we're outside playing with the water hose. I was dreesed in shorts and a crop top tee. Riley only in shorts. I forgot how.. buff he really was.

In fact he's really cute.

He has dimples like Harry's, shaggy brown hair. It looks light in the sunlight but it could be really dark indoors. He has vibrant blue eyes. Just like Niall's, but personaly i like Niall's more.

Riley is very attractive, but i still like Zayn. Call me crazy but it's true.

"Hey Steph!" Riley called from behind me. I turned atound only to be met by a pair of lips.

Not just any, but Rileys. My bestfreind. Well second. But.... how do i put this nicely? Grossssss!!!

I pulled away and stared at him wide- eyed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I thought you liked me." Riley countered.

"As a friend Riley" I told him. I couldn't even look at him right now. I left him standing there while I ran into the house to look for Zayn. It was now or never. I liked-- love Zayn. Theres no point in hiding it anymore. I mean half the world probably knows.

"Zayn I need to talk to you. I know you might not like me anymore,  and im somewhat okay witj that,  but its time for me to tell the truth." I began saying. he was in the kitchen right now with Niall. I think Niall knew where I was going with this.

"I like you Zayn. you just make my mind so... so mushy. You make me fall for you every damn day just by being you. You have no idea how in love with you I've been." I said.

"Good. Because I love you too."

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

there it is!

sorry for such a long wait.

I know.... im a sucky person

its just that my classes are a bit hard this year so im trying to balance this stuff out.

but thanks for all tje reads and fans that I got!!! I cannot thank you guys enough.

And also im going to be posting a new story here on wattpad. its a 5sos FF. it'll be up probably early Saturday or late Friday.

ps im too damn tired to loook for spelling errorsm sorrynotsorry

-Kaitlyn *rawr!