Dance and salon.

Stephanie's Point Of View.

When I was done I was sweating. But hey! That's a good sign, right? It's a sign that I'm loosing weight and working harder at dancing which means I'm getting better hopefully.

When I was done I took my phone out the dock that plays my music and set it down on a shelf near by. I took a wash cloth that was in my mini studio and tried to wipe off all the sweat that was in my body.

I grabbed my phone the dirty wash cloth and made my way upstairs.

No one was in the living room so I went to check the kitchen but there was no one there either. My stomach began to growl and I let out a frustrated sigh. This is why I hate eating. My stomach just wants more and more. I decided not to get anything and just sit on a stool that was by the island in the middle of the spaceish kitchen. I went on my phone after pressing the code, 1 2 2 3, and played JetPack Joyride. My stomach growled again but this time louder. I had, had enough so I went to the fridge and found my big water bottle and chugged it. Water and gum are like my best friend when I'm fasting. I can probably drink 10 full water bottles in one day. And when I dance probably 12. (A/N No joke).

When I was done with that I refilled it with water and out it back in the fridge for later if I got hungry.

I decided that I should go to the salon today to get it over with so I got ready. I had to get ready in something that Clay describes as 'my model look.' I had to wear just the right amount of make up, the right shoes for the right outfit, blah blah blah.

Since I had sweat for the past hour I decided to take a shower. I washed my body with my tropical scented body wash and washed my hair with coconut smelling shampoo and conditioner. I shaved wherever needed to be shaved and did a once over. Once I was out and had a towel around my body I went into my walk in closet and started to pick out what to wear.

I settled on wearing my black high wasted shorts with my gray crop top that showed off my tummy that was getting smaller and smaller, which made me more confident in being a model.. I then but in my gray high to converse.

I went to my bathroom and started to put on foundation. Then I put on eyeliner that winged out on the ends, then put on my mascara to both eyes. I then but on my blush and was ready to leave.

I knocked on Zayn's door to let him know that I was leaving. I was going to have Clay pick me up anyway. He had all the information. Zayn's door opened and he smiled down at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I'm gonna be heading out pretty soon. Clay is picking me up to go the salon to get me prettyfied." I said with a smile on my face.

Zayn just gave me the 'are-you-serious-face.'

"What? It's true." I sighed. "Anyway just wanted to say goodbye." I said the last part as I hugged him.

"Well then let me walk you out." He said. We intertwined our arms like the three musketeers and walked to the top of the staircase and down and out the front door.

Out there we had this little patio thing. It was fairly big with a couple of chairs and a table. Passed that there's a huge lawn and car park. The grass there was super pretty and green and looked as if you could sleep on it. Yeah, I know, I'm weird. So what?

"So...." Zayn said trying to get rid of the silence. I needed to ask him a question. It's been on my mind lately but I'm too afraid of the answer. Yes or no I'd be stuck. I mean yes I like him, but what about our friendship? And if he says no than what about us then?

"Do you still like me?" I blurted out. It didn't mean to come out. I clamped a hand over my mouth and tried to say something but I was frozen.

"Well....erm, umm..." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I habit I noticed he did when he was nervous.

"Its okay you don't need to answer. I just came out sorry." Right as I said that Clay had pulled up. I only knew it was him because you needed to get passed the security and the gate to get up to the house. "Bye." I said and ran to Clay's car, got buckled up, then left.

~*~

Zayn's Point Of View

"Its okay you don't need to answer. I just came out sorry." She said then was then was gone.

"..yes"

A/N

Sorry it's short and bad. PLL is on. But......

Vote and comment lovelies !!! <3

-Kaitlyn