Love

I finally did it. I told Zayn i loved him. The best part? He loves me too. I couldnt ask for anything better. 

Zayn and I on the couch wacthing movies cuddled up together was something i used to dream about. Somethong i've always wanted, and now its finally happeneing. And i couldnt be ny happier. 

Right now im wearing a pair of Zayn's sweatpants with a white tank top so when Zayn asked if i wanted to go out for a while i refused. For one i dont want to go get ready  and second the fans would mob us and they would go crazy on twitter, I didnt want that to happen. I've already been a victim of the fans on twitter and... it didnt end up well.  

I just want to be here in his arms all day. He is everything i've ever wanted. He makes me feel beautiful, smart, funny and just happy. That's all i seem to be now, happy. 

Even though i still have some really bad socail problems and have really bad mental issues going on with me, i still manage to be happy. Not because of Zayn, but because someone gave me hope. Even though he knew i would pull through just the reasureence seemed to work more than needed. 

I loved the feeling of being myslef again, or at least somewhat. 

I love Zayn and i dont care what anyone has to say. 

He makes me feel better, he loves me and i love him. Nothing could be better than that right? 

I have my dream guy, while living my dream.

A girl could get used to this.

**********

I know its short..... but it's finally over!!

Thank you guys for voting and commenting!!!