Finally home

After the boys and I talked the doctor came in. He explained that I could go home in about two to four weeks. I didnt think that was so bad. I mean I got into a wreck with a big rig.

Ever since the boys and i had talked they came to visit me everyday. The nurses didnt really care anymore that they werent my immediate family. Its not like that would keep them away, though.

One day, when the boys were busy they all couldnt see me at once. I was a little disappointed that not all of them could be with me. I mean of course I know they have jobs to be done, like fans and managers to please, but I was like their sister. They couldnt get out for at least an hour?

But anyway today Niall came. He was wearing black jeans, a football (soccer) Jersey, and white Supras. I was always quite jealous of his fashion sense. I mean Zayn had some good looks but Niall was more sporty. I guess that's why I liked it. Anyway when he came into my hospital room, that im dreading to get out of, he handed me a bouquet of flowers. But not just any flowers, they were my favorite. Daises. None of the boys knew that they were my favorite except for Niall. I just sort of thought he forgot. I told him when we first met, A.K.A the day Zayn got back from X-factor with the boys.

"Thank you, Niall. I love them." I said as I smelled them. I love these flowers. When I was a little girl I would go to the ark garden and smell all of the flowers out there. We had tons. But, I only remember liking the daises. They were my absolute favorite and I have no idea why.

I miss being outside. I haven't been outdoors in weeks. It sucks. I've been stuck in this stupid bed, watching the same stupid TV being bugged by the same, nice yet stupid, nurses.  I appreciate them taking care of me and wanting me t get better but really? Do I have to stay in a boring white room all day and all night?

"You're welcome Steph." He said and took a seat on the chair next to my bed.

"I don't get a hug?" I faked pouted

"I don't want to hurt you." He said. Im sick of people thinking that they're going to hurt me. I get im in a hospital bed but I haven't seen him in forever.

"Just hug me" I told him. And he did so.

"I really missed you. We all do." Niall said as he pulled away from the hug.

"What happened to you guys leaving? Doesn't tour start soon?!! Why are you here aren't you suppose to be on the bus?! Does management know?" I start rambling. I don't want to be the cause of millions of directioners being unhappy because I 'stole' the boys from them. 

"Steph relax, calm down. We postponed the tour for a little. Just until you can leave the hospital."

"Why would you do that? That's stupid!" I told him. They could be doing other, better, things than waiting for me to leave this, once again, stupid hospital.

"Because you are coming with us. No I and's or buts about it." Niall said sternly.

*******

Finally out of the hospital. Right now im in the car along with Harry and Liam. Zayn, I guess, thought I was mad at him. Louis was with old friends. And Niall... Niall was at home.

"So how does it feel being out?" Liam asked

"Jeez Liam you make it sound like prison." I laughed. "Well.. it was hell. I didn't get to see you guys. It was kind of tough." I told Liam

"Awh! Steph is showing feelings!!" Harry teased

"Hey eyes on the road. Do you want to get in an accident?" Liam scolded Harry

"I didn't mean it Steph." Liam said as he turned to look at me In the back seat. I just waved him off and continued to stare out of the window.

I wonder what tour will be like with the boys....

**************************************************************

I updated!!!

Yay anyway

vote comment share fan

you know!!

follow me on twitter im going to start putting little sneak peaks of the story on there

@Teamweyhey <<<<<------ carroty I know but im not a carrot I SWEAR!!

but yesh

***Kaitlyn\ *rawr!