Changing

Stephanie's Point Of View

While Clay and I where on our way to the salon I couldn't help think of Zayn the whole way. I wonder what his answer would've been. I wish he would nave answered me but at the same time I don't and I'm thankful that Clay came to my rescue.

While in Clay's car the radio had been on. I changed the stations until I heard one of my favorite songs, 'You Don't Know Me' by Max Schneider. I absolutely adored this song.

"I know that you don't know me

But I just wanna let you know, yeah.I know that you don't know me

But I just wanna let you know, know.

Where did it stop and where did it go, I don't know, I don't know

You used to smile, you'd walk in a room, you would glow. It was sure.

And now you're older, you're lonely,

You'd walk home and you'd follow me.

Displaying all your problems, displaying all your dislikes.

Displaying, you're playing, you're playing.

And I know that you don't know me

But I just, I just wanna let you know. I know that you don't know me

But I just wanna let you know, know." I sang.

I need to let Zayn know how I feel about him. I mean sure I love him as a best friend but I also kind of, sort of, like him. I don't know how I feel at this moment in time. I have so many things on my mind as of now. My  modeling career, me 'changing', the fact that I might become famous, dance and the fans.... rather 'fans.'

I'm sick I receiving hate. Especially if I don't deserve it. I mean why would people care about the boys' relationships in the first place. Your suppose to like the boys for their music, talent, ability to make you smile not their girlfriends/boyfriends. Who are you to judge? Exactly you aren't anyone to judge. its their lives', not yours. Stay out of it. Or at the very least stay out of mine. 

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Clay said snapping me out of my small rant.

"Um.. nothing. Just me changing is all." I said.

"Have you thought about what you want your hair to look like? Or your eyes?" He said.

"Um.. yeah. I want my hair to be Auburn and my eyes to be gray. Oh and by the way what would my style be now?" I said.

"Okay. And sort of separate form your regular look. Remember if you don't want to mobbed while being well... you." he explained.

"So like a Hannah Montana sort of thing?" I laughed.

"Yeah I guess." He laughed. "We're here." he said as the car stopped in front of a really expensive looking building. 

"Um. Clay I don't think I can afford this." I said as we made our way to the double doors. When Clay opened them for me, like the gentleman he is, it seemed as if I were in a princess palace. There was a chandelier  in the center. Stations for doing hair in the left corner, stations for nails on the right. And finally a spa station behind some double doors in the back. the only way I knew that was because there was a sigh in the doors.

"You don't need to. I on the other hand can afford to pay for this and more." he said.

 "You cant pay for my changes though" I said. I felt bad for him having to put up with me and pay for things for me. It just never seemed right. I want to be able to say that i payed for myself and dont need any to pay for me. I'm an in-dependant person and i want to remain that way.

"i don't care. Now, when you were day dreaming the lady at the desk in the frint told me that you are are to go to the left corner, station for your hair color. You know what color you want right?" He asked/ told me as we walked to the station 5 on the left side. 

"yeah. Auburn, if that's okay." I said. 

"Of course. I am not like other managers/ owner of a company. You can do you want but i just warn you of the consequences. It's up to you if you want it to happen." He explained.

When he left the lady that was going to dye my hair motioned for me to sit in the chair at her station. The lady, Maria, had long dark brown wavy hair with blond highlights. She was really pretty, with green sparkling eyes. As she got my hair dye mix ready I grew really nervous. I'm going to miss my dark brown hair. It's the only thing that reminds me of my mother. I mean sure I left her but that still doesn't mean she isn't my mother. I would be changing my resemblance (?) of my mother.

'But you were the one who wanted to change and become a model in the first place. You knew what you signed up for.' My inner self scolded.

'Shut up and let me think!' I internally screamed.

"This is a really pretty color, especially with your skin tone." Maria complemented 

"Thank you. I've liked this color since i was little. I liked it because I thought if i had it I would turn into Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid.'" I confessed.

~*~ When Hair Is Done ~*~

"Well does it look good?" I asked Clay.

-----------

A/N 

Sorry it's so short and crappy. But here it is. 

Vote and comment. I love reading them!!!!

maybe I'll dedicate a chapter to my favorite commenter???? idk

But yeah. If you Fan me I'll update twice as fast and it'll be twice as long!!! 

So there you go, motivation!!!

-Kaitlyn Love you..... lovelies :*

(Song on the side is the sexy Max.) Its the song in the beginng of the story.