Falling?

****Katies POV

I was now currently watching the movie holding onto Harry as if my life depended on it. The movie was beginning to get a lot scarier than before and I was scared shitless. Once Harry noticed my uneasiness he said,

"Hey lads it's getting late we should get going."

I silently praised god for him to say that. They all protested of course cause they wanted to stay but finally gave up and left.

I suddenly felt a rush of cold air hit my body. It was because Harry had left. I felt sad that he left. I never feel sad when he leaves. I wanted him back. I wanted him to hold me again. oh no.....

I'm falling for Harry.....

Well better than my bestfriend right?

Right

"Hey Zayn?!" I asked not knowing where he went.

"I'm upstairs." He replied, well yelled. You see me and Zayn don't usually share a room but tonight I was too scared to sleep by myself. Once I got to his room I walked in, not needing to knock, the perks of being a bestfriend has its advantages!

"Zayn... do you think... maybe.. I could sleep with...you ..tonight?" I stuttered

"Of course Katie!" he happily said.

"And next time you don't ha've to ask."

And with that I made my way to his bed. Once I got cozy under the covers I mentally face palmed realizing I was still I jean shorts.

"Um.... Zayn do you have sweats I could borrow?" I said with the puppy dog look I always give him when I want something. Something I've found is-is that he could never resist the puppy dog face.

"Sure but they might a little big on you." he chuckled knowing I was really skinny for my age. But what he didn't know was that I wanted to be this skinny.

Something I never told anyone was that when Zayn was at the X-factor I used to get bullied. I was called a lot of horrible names including 'fat' 'worthless' and 'ugly'. Thats what made me the I am.

I have anorexia. Meaning I don't eat... I starve myself.... I also cut myself..

No one will ever know that though... not even Zayn. I know your bot suppose to keep secrets fRom your bestfriend but I just couldn't tell him. I wouldn't know how he would react.

"Goodnight." was the only thing I heard Zayn say as snuggled closer into cheat for warmth... and to make sure the monsters would get me and drifted into a very heavy slumper.

------

A/N

well sorry it's short

and sorry it's been a long wait :(