Management

Harry's Point Of View

Right as we walked in one of the management goons yelled at us. What his name was. I have no clue. I don't think any of the boys know there names to be honest. We never really thought it was important.

"We'll? Answer me! What were you two thinking?" He asked.

"Look can we just talk and not yell?" I asked. I wanted to have this talk--- scratch that. If we were going to have this fight I would rather have it talked out like adults than be yelled at like a child. I mean we did nothing wrong. All we did was tell people that we are in love. No harm no fowl. Right?

"Fine." He sighed. "What did you two do?"

"First off Steph did NOT do anything wrong. It was me. I released our relationship to public." I said. All Steph did was either nod or look away. I couldn't blame her. He was sorta scary if your not used to seeing them all the time.

"No! It was you TWO that did. A relationship is between two. Both of you are at fault here." He said. "Look this relationship thing has put the fandom at war. This 'Starry' (St~are~ie) ordeal has gone out of hand. I'm afraid that--"

"We're not breaking up" Steph said. She looked at him as if she would lash out or cry right on the spot. "That's what you were going to say, wasn't it?" She added afterwards.

"Well I'm sorry but yes." Management guy said. In that one sentence my heart broke. Steph's face dropped completely too.

Steph's Point Of View.

I can't believe it. Our relationship is over. It can't be.

Harry said something to the big man and pulled me to the elevator and then to the car. I didn't hear Harry because I couldn't process anything at that moment. Even know and it's been 20 minutes.

"Hey. Don't cry." Harry said looking towards me for a brief second then looking at the road once again. I hadn't realized I was crying until he said something about it. It's just... I can't.... Not right now. I was doing just fine. I was actually happy. For the most part. I just don't know what I'm going to do.

"Don't listen to him. This relationship was going and is still going strong. We're not breaking up. Right?" He said.

"Of course not Harry. How could I break up with you? I lo--" I said have to stop myself.

"I love you too ya'know? You don't have to be shy about it." He said.

Finally on my way home with the man I love. Nothing can get in the way of this relationship. I hope.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

I'm on vacation and more busy than expected.

Listen I'm in Arkansas right now so idk if I can update as much. The. I'm going to Spain for 3 weeks, then a one direction concert. I know I promised to update everyday..... But idk anymore. I don't even know if anyone still reads this.

But vote and comment so i know. And FYI I'm either going to update really late and frequently or super rarely during the day....? Idk probably once in a blue moon.

Vote and comment lovelies.

~~~Kaitlyn