The Accident

Niall's Point Of View.

"Steph pick up your phone!" I yelled into the phone as soon it went to voicemail.

I called her about 5 times and texted her about 10 times. I know she driving but she could at least tell me she's fine and nothing is wrong. She been gone for a long time and I'm getting worried. So are the other guys. They've called her about 5 times each too. But nothing. Personally I think Zayn is taking this the hardest than the rest of us. He told us that whenever Steph would 'run away' she would come back fairly early. Meaning that she wouldn't be out for a long time. She's been gone for about an hour and a half.

Zayn's phone rang and he didn't know whether to pick it up or let it go to voicemail since it was a blocked number. He picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone. "Yes" He said again. "Where?!" He yelled

"Lets go!" He yelled at us.

"Where are we going" The rest of us said in unison.

"The hospital" He said after a couple moments of silence.

We all just stood there. Not knowing what to do. I mean why would we have to go to the hospital? What happened? Does it have to do with Steph? So many unanswered questions in my mind.

"Well? Do you want to see if Steph is okay or not?" Zayn said. So it does have to do with Steph.

All of us ran to the door and to the car without stopping to do anything. Not calling Paul or Preston. Not getting our wallets or necessitates. There was no reason to. We just needed to see Steph.

****

"Is Steph Preciado Here? We need her room number. Where is she? We need to see her!!!" I rambled on as we got to the front desk.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to calm down and speak slower and clearer." The lady behind the desk said.

"Is Steph Preciado here?" I said again.

The lady looked at the computer and started typing and then looked up to me and the lads.

"No sorry."

"What about Estephania Preciado?" I asked.

She went back to typing and looked at us.

"Yes she is. Are any of you related to her?" She asked.

"No we're her friends." Louis responded.

"Then I'm sorry you cant see her. Only family members allowed in the Intensive Care Unit. (ICU)."

She's in the ICU. This is serious. More serious than I thought.

"Well can we at least know what happened to her?" Harry asked the lady not too nicely but not too mean.

"She was in a car crash. With a big rig. They hit the driver side. her ribs are majorly injured as well as her left arm." She said and walked away from us.

"This can't be happening. This can't be happening This can't be happening This can't be happening " Zayn said repeating as he sat in one of the hospital waiting room chairs.

"Its okay Zayn. She'll be fine. She's a fighter remember?" I said as I walked over to him.

It was weird. Whenever Steph is involved in something serious he cries or lashes out. Right now he seems... calm almost. Like no one is there. Numb.

"We have to see her." Liam said.

"I don't care what we have to--" I got cut off as we heard the clicking noise from cameras. A lot of cameras actually. I looked to my right, where the front glass doors where, and sure enough there where pap's everywhere.

"We have to go somewhere else." Harry said as we started to walk away while covering our faces.\

"Excuse me I'm lost and need to get to a room in the ICU. Would you happen to know where my Sister Estephania Preciado is located?" Louis said using his charm with one of the older nurses so he wouldn't be recognized.

"Of course dearey, first you have to go to the floor above us and go into the ICU unit and..." she looked at her clipboard she had in her hand. "... room 25Y'

"Thank you m'am." Louis said as he got his information.

***

"I cant do this. What of she's hooked up to different types of tubes?" Zayn said.

"Its OK. She's a fighter remember?" I said as we walked in.

I knew Steph would be in bad condition but I didn't expect this at all. She had wraps around her rib cage and a cast on her let arm and hooked up to what looked like a breathing tube and a drip.

"She's a fighter. It'll be okay." Liam said.

"Let's just hope she wins this fight" Louis said.

"Lets hope."

*** The Next Day ***

We explained the whole 'family' situation with the hospital and told them that we were indeed her family and they lets us stay with Steph over night in the hospital and we even got her, her own room.

Right now the doctor is doing some check up on Steph. He told us to stay In the corner and 'not make a sound.' Pfft. Whatever.

"Boys...?" Steph said.

We all rushed to her side and tried to see what she was saying but  by that time she had already fell back asleep.

"What happened? Why did that happen?" Zayn asked.

"She.... she fell into a....a coma."

******
Sorry its short. Comment please. I love reading them!!

VOTE TOO!!!!

~Kaitlyn *rawr.