Chapter 18

I spent last night at Drew's just because I didn't want to go back to my place. I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up yet again. Maybe I'm sick? Wait...did we use protection the other night?

"Drew!" I yell to him. I'm kinda freaking out. I'm not ready to be a mom! I'm not even 20 yet!

"What is it babe?" He asks walking into the bathroom.

"Weird question. Did we use protection the other night?" I ask him. After a few seconds his face falls.

"Shit!" He says.

"Shit is right! What if I'm pregnant! I'm not ready to be a mom! Oh god Drew, we're so screwed!"

"You could just be sick? Look, I'll run over to the drug store and get some pregnancy tests. Meanwhile, you just stay here, or go to your place, and relax. Everything will be okay. I promise." He says while hugging me.

"What if it's not. What if everything goes to shit and everything that we've worked for and done is ruined."

"We'll figure it all out, I promise. If everything gets ruined we'll fix it. We can do this. Now first things first, I'm going to the store and I'll be back in a few. You just stay here."

"Okay. I love you, Drew."

"I love you, too, babe." He says. He throws on cloths then leaves.

I just brush my teeth then go and make coffee. I walk over and sit on the couch. I don't turn on the t.v or anything. I just sit and think. What if I am pregnant? I'd be such a horrible mom. Drew would be so great at the whole parenting thing. I just suck at everything except drawing, which I quit doing.

I put my hand on my stomach and just sit there. I don't know how long I'm sitting there, but all of a sudden I hear the door open and I whip around to see Drew standing in the door way.

"Ready babe?" He asks while sitting down next to me.

"Not yet. I'm not sure I want to know. I mean, if I am pregnant then that's it. I can't really do anything with my life. If I'm not then everything goes back to normal and it'll be like non of this ever happened."

"I get it. If this happens then our lives change forever. If you want to wait awhile you can. I won't make you do anything you don't want to. I will make sure you don't drink, just in case."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I say smiling a him.

The rest of the day we just sit around, talk, watch t.v, and just enjoy being together. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm glad that I have Drew to go through it with me. I just hope that I'm not pregnant. I know that sounds horrible, but I'm not ready and I just can't handle that right now. I can say this though, if I am pregnant, I sure as hell am not getting an abortion.

****Okay so don't hate me! This is a short chapter and a lot just happened. I'm not sure if Chloe is going to have a baby or not, so please let me know what you think! Also I finally got my laptop back! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As Always.....

Comment

Vote

Fan