Chapter 25

I don't know where I'm going. I just walk to the lobby and call my mom. I know that she hasn't always been the best but she's my mom and I don't know what else to do or who else to call.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" I hear my mom say.

"Mommy? I got in a fight with Drew and I don't know what to do." I say through tears.

"Okay honey what happened?"

"I snapped at Daniel and he left then I told Drew that it seems like he cares more about my brother than me. I told him it didn't matter and to go look for him. He did and once he left I started drawing. It felt really good. Anyway, I had only just finished the picture when they got back. They saw the drawing and wouldn't accept that nothing was wrong. I couldn't even make sense of the drawing. He keep pushing and told me to talk to him. He didn't want me to close off from the world again and yelled at me. I told him that I can't talk to anyone and that I thought he would have figured that out by now."

"Chloe, are you still at your place?"

"No, I packed some of my stuff and left. I don't know where to go or what to do. Mommy I'm scared."

"Okay baby, you have to go talk to him. Stay with your friends for now and if you want I can fly out there. The worst thing you could do is probably the thing you want to do which is come back here. Chloe, you have to stay there and talk it through with your brother and Drew."

"Okay mom, thanks."

"No problem honey."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up and go to Royals apartment. I know I should talk to Drew but I just can't right now. I just need time. I thought he knew me better. I thought that he could always see through me. I guess I was wrong. He promised to always be there for me but once Daniel showed up that changed, and not for the better.

"Chloe? Why are you crying? What did Drew do?" Royal asks motioning for me to come in.

I tell her everything and she's about ready to kill someone. I tell her that I'll handle it and that I just need to sleep here for a few nights. She of course agrees and I just need to figure out what to tell Drew.

"I'm going to bed so just wake me up if you need anything. You know where most things are so help yourself." Royal says and after saying goodnight, goes to bed.

I lay on the couch thinking of how to make amends with Drew. Looking back, I did make a bigger deal out of it all but everything I said was true. I hope he realizes that and I hope he knows that I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the smell of coffee. Royal knows me so well. I get up and get a cup and sit at the table. I look at my phone and see that Drew has tried to call, a lot. He also left voice mails but I just delete them. Anything he has to say he can say to my face. I open twitter and scroll through my feed until I finish my coffee.

I rinse out the mug and put it in the dishwasher. I then walk out of the apartment and over to Drew's. This is it. I'm going to face him once again.

I use my key to get in and see him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. His snaps up when I close the door and he rushes over to me.

"I'm so so sorry. I should have seen how upset you were. I'm just scared to lose you. Please forgive me. I told your brother to go and he did. I need you Chlo, I care about you more than anyone. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't loose you." He rushes out.

"I know Drew. I know that you care about me, it just doesn't always feel like it. It feels like I've been alone for so long and that you, or anyone, has even seen me. I feel like I'm loosing everyone I care about."

"You won't loose me. I promise, you'll never loose me." He pulls me into a hug and just holds me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you, too." He whispers back.

********Everything is all better now! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As always.....

Comment

Vote

Fan