Chapter Six: Game Bang!

"Aeryn, wake up," someone says poking my face. My eyes flutter open to see I'm still in Sohinki's office. I sit up. I fell asleep on his shoulder! My face turns bright red. He laughs at me. I punch him in the shoulder.
"Ow," he whines, rubbing his arm.
"Aeryn!" I hear someone yell. I get up and follow the sound of the yell. I walk into the main filming studio. All the computers are off and chairs empty. I look around confused. I could have sworn the scream came from thus room.
Joven and Lasercorn run at me from behind the door yelling. I scream and fall onto the floor.
"You assholes!" I yell at them. Joshua holds a hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me off the floor.
"You should have seen your face!" Lasercorn exclaims. Joven and Lasercorn laugh. I glare at them.
Anthony, Ian, Mari, and Sohinki walk into the room.
"Com'on, Joven and Lasercorn we have to set up for Game Bang," Anthony says walking over to the T.V.
"What are we playing?" Joven asks.
"Mario Kart 8!" Anthony shouts. Everyone groans. I look at everyone confused.
"Anthony's good at pretty much all Nintendo games. He's a really big fanboy," Lasercorn explains noticing my confusion.
"Oh," I say with a slight laugh.
"Hey, Aeryn, you want to be in the video today?" Ian asks. I look at him shocked.
"Uh, sure. I guess it could be fun," I say. We sit in our chairs.
"Roll the camera," Ian says. The crew starts rolling the camera.
"Hey guys! So today we're playing.. Mario Kart 8!" Anthony shouts almost too excitedly. The rest of us groan.
"For the punishment the four bottom losers will have a balloon tied to their ankle and will have to pop the others balloons," Lasercorn explains.
"Alright let's get playing," Ian says.
"Kart bang," Joven and Sohinki yell.
Halfway through one of my turns, when I'm in first of all times, Sohinki looks at me with a smirk.
"Aeryn, sing Never Gonna Give You Up," He says. I groan and sing quite terribly. Everyone laughs. Sohinki explains the bet we made with a laugh.
"Alright, final scores," Anthony says. "Me in first with 13 points, Lasercorn also in first with 13, Aeryn in third with 11, Joven in fourth with 10, Ian and Sohinki both in fifth with 9, and Mari last with 6 points."
"Joven, Sohinki, Ian, and Mari will be tying balloons to their legs!" I laugh. "Even while singing I didn't lose!"
After filming, everyone went to their computers doing different things. Wes was editing the video.
"Did Flitz come in today?" Mari asks. Sohinki shakes his head and continues playing Dota.
"Who?" I ask.
"Flitz is another member of the Smosh Games crew," Joven says.
"I thought he was sick," Lasercorn says. Mari shrugs and turns back to her monitor. I pull up a chair and watch Joven play Grand Theft Auto. He looks at me.
"What?" I ask. He smiles, shakes his head, and turns back to the game.
"Aeryn, we should head home," Ian says. I groan.
"But I'm playing GTA and I almost have five stars," I whine. Joven laughs. Everyone else except me, Ian, and Joven had left for the night.
"I'll bring you to Ian's when we're done playing," Joven suggests. I nod and look at Ian for permission like a child. He laughs and nods.
"Have fun," he says walking out the door.
I blow up some more cop cars and finally get five stars.
"Five stars!" I yell.
"To the strip club!" Joven laughs. I smile and meet Joven there. We shoot cops and I get shot and die.
"Fuck," I say.
"Woah potty mouth," Joven jokes. I punch him in the arm. He just laughs.
"I'm gonna go grab a snack," I say walking out of the room. I go to the break room and get a granola bar from a vending machine. I walk back into the computer room. I can't see Joven.
"Joshua?" I ask. I walk over to his computer.
"Ahhh!" he screams running at me. I shriek and fall. As I fall I grab onto Joven's shirt. We fall to the floor, him on top of me. Our faces turn bright red.
"Uh, sorry," he says getting off of me. He pulls me up.
"I guess I should, uh, take you home," He says rubbing the back of his neck. I nod.
"I'll see you later, Joshua," I say opening the door of his car.
"Bye," he says. I close the door and walk to the front door.
"Ian, I'm home," I say. All the lights are off. They must have went to bed. I flip on a switch and set my bag down on the table. Ian is standing in the hallway when I turn around. I gasp and put a hand on my chest.
"You scared me," I say.
"Sorry," he says. "How was gaming with Joven?"
"Oh it was, uh, fine," I say not mentioning the part where Joven fell on top of me.
"Just fine?" he asks suspiciously.
"Yeah. You know, typical gaming," I say nervously.
"And nothing happened?" he asks.
"No. Why do you ask?" I ask grabbing my phone out of my purse.
"Because I have access to the security cameras," he says. "Joven falling on top of you doesn't seem like nothing. Especially when you both started blushing like crazy."
"He only fell because I was falling and accidentally grabbed onto him," I defend.
"Uh huh," he says with a smirk.
"It was nothing, Ian," I say pushing past him.
"Come on, Aer, I was just messing with you," Ian calls after me. I walk into my room and close the door. I flop onto my bed. I'll never hear the end of this now.