Chapter Nine: Initiation

I walk into Smosh Games the next day. Sohinki greets me as I walk to my desk in the actual office, not the recording room.
"Hey, Sohinki," I say sitting at my desk.
"I've got a video for you to edit," Anthony says walking over to me. I nod and take the flash drive from his hands. I plug it in to my computer and start to edit the video. Sohinki watches me edit for awhile then goes to whatever he does. I end up editing the video in about an hour.
"Hey, this is really good," Anthony says researching the video.
"The video or my editing?" I ask with a laugh.
"Both," Anthony responds laughing.
"Aeryn, you wanna shoot a Maricraft?" Lasercorn asks walking over to my desk. I nod.

"Hey, guys, welcome to another Maricraft. Today, we have me, Lasercorn, Joven, Wes, and the newest member of Smosh Games, Aeryn!" Mari introduces. I wave at the camera. "Her initiation video is going up tomorrow." Mari winks.
"Initiation?" I ask. Mari winks at the camera again. I laugh awkwardly and look at the camera like I'm on The Office.
Lasercorn and I join up in Lasercornia.
"Aeryn is the queen of Lasercornia!" Lasercorn exclaims.
"You're married to Aeryn?" Mari asks.
"Aw, I wanted to marry Aeryn," Joven sighs jokingly.
"She's the queen we don't have to be married for her to be the queen!" Lasercorn exclaims.
"It doesn't work like that," Mari says.
"It works like that in Lasercornia!" Lasercorn says loudly like a king. I laugh and continue to set traps in Lasercornia for any intruders. Lasercorn nods at me approvingly.
"They're plotting!" Wes exclaims.
"Whaaat? No... No we're not," I say suspiciously. Lasercorn laughs evilly. We ambush Wes and Joven, killing them and taking their stuff.
"For Lasercornia!" we both yell at the same time. We laugh with each other.
"No. Don't kill me!" Mari yells running from us. I take out my bow and laugh evilly, shooting her with my arrows. She dies too and I claim her stuff.
"Well done my queen," Lasercorn says in a kingly voice.
"Thank you my king," I say in a posh voice.
We finish filming Maricraft and Wes decided to edit the video. I smile as he sits at his desk to edit.

"Now, Aeryn, for your initiation," Mari says. Everyone is around me now. I nod.
"What is my initiation?" I ask.
"Like me and Flitz you'll be reading fan fiction," Wes says.
"Who's Flitz?" I ask.
"He'll be here tomorrow he was sick and then he had to fly home to see his sister for her birthday," Sohinki says.

"I feel like I need a shower after reading this," I say. They laugh and do an outro shutting off the camera.
"Initiation complete," Ian says.