Chapter Eleven: The Kiss

I sit at the table scrolling through Twitter and drinking my morning coffee. I see I got a bunch of new followers ever since being added to Smosh Games. People constantly message me and tweet at me, but one certain tweet caught my eye this morning.
@ItsAeryn I heard you were dating Sohinki..? But Joven tweeted that you two are going on a date tonight...
Why would Joven tweet that? Fans are going to think we're actually dating... Is that a bad thing? I tweet a response.
@smosher102 I'm not dating Sohinki. Joven and I are going on a date, yes. We're not officially dating though.
I'm going to kill Joven for tweeting about our date...

I walk into work and go straight to Joven's desk. He's staring at the screen while playing some Minecraft. I grab his head phones, pulls them out and let's them go. They thump against his ears.
"Ow!" he says. He takes his headphones off and turns to me. "What was that for?"
"You tweeted about our date?!" I exclaim angrily.
"Well, yeah. I wanted to-" he pauses.
"Wanted to what?" I ask.
"Nevermind," he says. I slump down into a chair next to Joven.
"The fans are going to think we're dating now," I mumble.
"Is that a bad thing?" he asks. I shrug.
"I dunno."
"Aeryn! Joven! Let film Game Bang!" Wes says running in the room. Mari, Lasercorn and Sohinki follow them.
"What are we playing?" I ask.
"Just Dance!" Mari exclaims excitedly. I sigh. The last time I played Just Dance I lost...
"Game Bang!" we all shout.
"Today, we're playing Just Dance again! And with the newest member of Smosh Games, Aeryn!"
I smile and wave at the camera. "Hey guys!" I say.
"Alright, the punishment will be the same as before the two people with the lowest scores will be dancing a romantic duet," Sohinki says.
"Dance bang!" Joven shouts.
I got an incredibly hard dance, so I got the lowest score.
Sohinki got the other lowest score. Go figure. Now the fans will really think we're dating...
Mari clicks on (I've had) Time of My Life. Sohinki walks over and caresses my cheek, like the dance shows. He grabs my waist as I put a hand on his shoulder. He dips me back. In the end, Sohinki picks me up like the screen shows, even though he didn't have to.
When he lets me down, he kisses me passionately.
"What do you think you're doing?!" Joven yells pulling him away from me. Sohinki looks terrified as Joven towers over him.
"I-I was just in the moment, Joshua. I-I didn't-"
"Save it, Matt," he growls.
"Guys, stop," Wes says.
"We are going on a date tonight! I was going to ask her to be mine!" he shouts. He grabs Sohinki by the collar of his shirt and drags him forward. Joven punches Sohinki in the face and he falls to the floor.
"Joven, I didn't mean to!" he shouts in defense. I stand frozen to my spot. I blink a few times processing everything. Joven pulls Sohinki off the ground and punches him again. I rush over to both of them.
"Stop it!" I shout. Joven, in his rage, accidentally punches me in the face. I fall to the floor. Joven's rage subsides as he crouches next to me.
"Aeryn, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to punch you!" Joven apologizes.
"Get away from her!" Sohinki shouts. Tears well in my eyes from the pain.
"Just-just leave me alone," I whisper getting up and running to the bathroom. I stand in front of the mirror and clean up my eye. I stare at myself in the mirror. I can't go on a date with Joven now. My head hurts so bad. I start to feel faint. My head collides with the sink as I fall to the floor. My vision fades and I fall into a deep darkness.