Chapter Nineteen: Home

"Hey, Dan. Hey, Phil," Felix says sitting next to Dan. Marzia sits next to Felix and I sit next to her and Phil.
"Dan, Phil, this is Aeryn. Aeryn, this is Dan and Phil," Felix says.
"Hi," I say shyly.
"Hey," Dan and Phil say. I smile at them and Phil smiles at me.
"Wait, you're on Smosh Games, aren't you?" Phil asks.
"You know who I am?" I ask. He nods.
"I watch Smosh Games sometimes and I saw the fan fiction reading you had to do. It was hilarious," Phil compliments.
"I try," I say pretend bowing. Phil laughs.
"Wait, you're Ian's cousin, aren't you?" Dan asks.
"Yep," I reply.
"So, how about we all make a video tonight and we can play a game," Felix says.
"That would be fun," Phil says.
"What would we play?" I ask. Dan and Phil look at each other.
"The seven second challenge!" they shout loudly. We get glares from the people around us. We all laugh.

We spend the rest of the night at Felix's house recording a video with Dan and Phil.
Once Dan and Phil left, I edit videos it until I fall asleep.

I ended up editing twenty videos the entire week I was at Felix's. He drives me to the airport. He stops the car and looks at me.
"Aeryn," he says. "I'm gonna miss you."
"Aw, I'm going to miss you too," I say.
"Remember to make that YouTube channel," he calls as I open the door.
"Okay," I smile.
"Bye," he says.
"Bye, Pewds," I say. He laughs.
I go through security and sit down near my gate. My phone vibrates I look and see I've got a few Twitter notifications. Dan and Phil followed me on Twitter! I smile at my phone. A guy next to me looks at me and raises an eyebrow. I just ignore him and continue smiling.
I board the plane and end up sitting next to the guy that was giving me a weird look. It was an uncomfortable plane ride, but at least I get to go home.
Ian picks me up from the airport.
"Ian!" I shout running over to him carrying my bag. I drop them right in front of him and throw my arms around his neck.
"Hey, Aer," he says. "How was your trip?"
"Fantastic," I say. "I'll tell you all about it in the car."
Ian decides to bring me to SGHQ first before we go home. I walk in and go to the Smosh Games floor. I spot Lasercorn and Wes they're turned around looking at something. I hop on Lasercorn's back and cover his eyes. He grabs my legs to hold me up.
"Guess who?" I ask.
"Mari, what are you doing?" he asks.
"I'm not Mari," I sing. Wes starts laughing.
"Aeryn?" Lasercorn asks.
"Ding ding ding we have a winner," I say hopping off his back. He hugs me.
"We all missed you, Aeryn," He says.
"I missed you all too," I say. "But I met awesome people and recorded a lot of videos. I'm even going to make a YouTube channel," I say excitedly.
"You're going to make a YouTube channel?" Wes asks. I nod.
"Felix said I should," I say. "But I need a name for the channel."
"We could help you," Lasercorn says.
"How about Aerynator. Just because it sounds cool," Lasercorn suggests. I nod.
"It's a possibility," I say. I look at Wes. "Do you have any suggestions?"
"Um," he thinks. "Aeryndary like legendary."

A/N Okay guys now I need your help. I want you guys to help me figure out Aeryn's YouTube name. Aerynator or Aeryndary? Or if you can come up with a different name and I like it I may use it. Thanks for your help :D