Fourty-Three: Introducing Collin

Collin wheels me into the school the next day. We find the front office and go inside. An old woman sits at a desk. I wheel over to her.
"I'm here to enroll my, uh, son in school," I say. Collin smiles down at me.
"What's your name, sweetheart?" she asks Collin.
"Collin Adam Zardari-Foxworth," he replies.
"Two last names?" she asks confused.
"He wanted to keep his last name, but he also wanted mine when I adopted him," I explain to her. She just nods and types away at her computer. She hands me some papers to fill out. I fill them out, sign them, and hand them back. She smiles at us.
"Well, Collin, you start next Monday. Come in and see me before school for your schedule," she says. I smile at her.
"Alrighty," Collin says. "See you Monday."

I bring Collin into Smosh Games with me. I wheel into the recording room, Collin pushes me. Wes and Lasercorn look up from their computers.
"Who's this, Aeryn?" Lasercorn asks.
"This is... This is Matt and my son, Collin," I say.
"Son!" Wes and Lasercorn yell.
"Adoptive. Not biological," I say. They seem to calm down a little, but are still pretty shocked.
"When did you adopt him?" Wes asks.
"Yesterday, but he was staying at my house a few days before. He's the reason I'm in a wheelchair," I say. "I pushed him out of the way of a truck coming down the road."
"Yeah. Matt told us the story about the truck, but we were all at a convention and we couldn't get out of it until last night," Lasercorn explains.
"That's okay," I say. "I still have to introduce Collin to all the others. We'll be back to record GTS."

Joven, Mari, and Flitz are in the lounge on the white couch just playing on their phones. I clear my throat. They all look up at me.
"Guys, this is Collin. My son," I say.
"Son?" Joven asks.
"Adoptive," I respond. "Matt and I adopted him yesterday."
"Why?" Mari asks. I tell them the story of how I pushed him out of the way of the truck, about how he came and saw me at the hospital, and how we busted the terrible orphanage owner.
"Wow," I all they say about the story.
"That's pretty intense," Mari comments with a slight chuckle. I nod.
"We're going to record GTS," I state. There's a chorus of 'byes' then they go back to playing on their phones. Collin and I go back to the recording room.

"Hey guys," Lasercorn says to the camera. Collin was playing GTA in my place today. The fans are just finding out about my injuries and I decided now was as good as ever to introduce Collin to them.
"Welcome to Grand Theft Smosh. Today we're here with Sohinki, and Aeryn's adoptive son, Collin," Lasercorn introduces. I plan on doing a video with Collin before they post this one so it won't be that much of a surprise unless the other fans aren't subscribed to me.
I watch as Collin kills Joven and Lasercorn. I laugh and Collin drives away in a car he stole.
"You'll pay!" Lasercorn shouts with a chuckle. He tries to kill Collin again, but fails as Collin sticks a sticky bomb to his back.
"No!" Lasercorn exclaims. Collin laughs maniacally.
"He's like a mini Lasercorn," Joven comments.
"Collin, let's team up," Lasercorn offers.
"No. You'll kill me," He says.
"No. We'll kill Sohinki and Joven, then have our own fight to the death," Lasercorn says.
Collin and Lasercorn team up to kill Matt and Joven. Lasercorn sticks a sticky bomb to the car they're in.
"Fuck!" Matt yells. "Joven you were supposed to avoid them!" Joven laughs. Collin shoots a rocket launcher at the car and it explodes, killing Matt and Joven. I laugh.
Lasercorn and Collin fight to the death. Collin gets into a bus.
"Death buth!" Collin exclaims like the other boys usually do.
"He knows about death bu-" Collin runs Lasercorn over with the bus and kills him. Collin cheers. Sohinki's says the outro then they stop recording.

Collin and I record a video later explaining how Matt and I adopted him and why I'm in a wheelchair with my injuries.
"I wonder how your fans will react," Collin says.
"I'm sure they'll like you. You'll have lots of fangirls," I say. "But if there are hate comments, which there will be, I want you to know that they don't matter," I ruffle his hair. He fixes it and continues watching me edit the video.

Flora walks into my office later that day. She sees Collin and smiles.
"Does Collin want to meet Austin?" she asks me. I turn to him.
"He's the kid that I'm supposed to hang out with at school right?" Collin asks.
"I mean, you don't have to, but he's your age and I think you'll like him," I say. He nods.
"Then let's meet him," I say. We walk into the recording room. Austin is playing Super Mario Maker on the Wii U.
"Dammit!" he yells as he falls into lava. "This level is impossible!"
"Austin," Flora says. He pauses the game and looks over at us.
"Is this Collin?" he asks. I nod. "Well bring up a chair, we're going to play some Super Mario Maker."
Collin chuckles and pulls a chair up next to Austin. They start laughing about Austin's mistake and death. Flora and I decide to leave them alone and walk out to go find Matt and Joven.
"I think we just started a beautiful friendship," I say to Flora.
"I think so," she agrees.