*Part 16*

Sanyukta's Pov

As our social camp was completed so now its time to head back to Mumbai. Everyone settled themselves in the bus ready to leave and soon our journey back home started.
"So now randhir and you are friends?" sammy asked me in a surprised tone
is that so unbelievable that randhir and me are friends?

"Yup we are friends" I smiled happily.
"You know that dialogue of SRK right? A guy and a girl can never be friends" sammy asked cheekly and pointed her head towards randhir who was also looking at us.

"By looking at him only I can tell SRK is right" sammy chuckled.

"Oh please not all stories are directed by Karan Johar."

****

After a long journey the bus reached Mumbai and stopped outside our college and now we all have to go our house by ourselves now from here.

It was 5 am in the morning.
Too early to get any transport and hence it was not safe so I decided to ask randhir for ride as his bike was parked in college only.

The whole bike ride was going in silence. May be because we were tired after the trip and just wanted to go home and sleep for hours. But it was good the silence was not at all uncomfortable. I really like such people with whom I can enjoy the silence and avoid unwanted conversations. I yawned and leaned my head on his back trying to get little more comfortable so that I can take a quick nap. 

"You know you shouldn't lean on any guy like this. I mean you can lean on me I'm not any other guy but what I'm trying to say is that-" he started rambling disturbing my quick nap. "shut up" I pinched his side which made him jump a little " Woah do you want to get killed? don't do that again" he complained and took both my hands from his sides and wrapped them around his torso with his one hand while other hand on the bike. That move was so close and smooth he clearly knows how to take advantage of a situation. Getting close to anyone was not on my list but I decided to let it go for now and sleep.

After a while I heard a voice "Sleeping beauty wake up" but I was too lazy to open my eyes. Can I continue sleeping please? I yawned and clutched whatever I was holding more tightly. "Nani 5 mins more"

"Nani? I'm not your nani" he chuckled "I like being used as a teddy by you but still I don't think you'll be happy if your neighbors saw us like this"

Neighbors? what neighbors? I opened my eyes lazily and saw buildings and trees around me. wait I am not in my room? I got confused.

"You're still in dreamland or you are back? Do you want me to walk you to your house?" he patted my hand which was wrapped around his torso making me come back to reality. Oh shit! I quickly got down from his bike. "Um.. sorry no I mean thank you, okay bye" I chipped in one go and decided to run before it gets more embarrassing.

"Haha easy there sleepy head don't run and bye" I heard his voice from back.

TBC

Precap: Reality strikes back

Thnku ^_^

Do let me know what u think about the story?

It is my first story so kindly ignore the errors please

Keep loving it.