*Part 19*

Randhir's Pov

I was all set to gain sanyukta's trust. She was finally back from delhi and she might be coming to college today so I have decided not to leave a single chance to impress her.
I was waiting for her in the corridor that's when I saw two boys were troubling a girl and were passing comments on her.
Idiots! I frowned and went to them to see what's their problem? "Don't you have any other work then harassing an Innocent girl?" I pulled both of them close by their collars.
"We were ju-just talking" one of those Idiot stammered.
"Yeah right I heard about what you were talking and trust me If I found out you talking like that to any other girl again I'll punch you guys so hard that all your teeth will fall out"
"Sorry" they replied in unison.
"Not me! say sorry to her losers"

As they didn't want to take any risk they quickly apologized to the girl and ran away
"Thankyou" the girl thanked me and left.

As I turned around I found sanyukta standing there. oh god please don't tell me she saw all that and might assume that I was bullying those boys!
I went towards her with my head low and  started explaining her
"Trust me I had nothing to do with them. They were-"
"You don't need to explain I saw the whole scene" she said with a smile.
"Thank god I thought you might assume something bad about me"
"Naa.. you did it right those guys needed a lesson and I am happy to see the way you respect girls. I am quite impressed keep it up" she gave a pat on my back.

Did she just compliment me? I grinned like an Idiot.

"Randhir..! you need a first-aid"she said while pointing towards the wound

On listenng the word "first-aid" I came out of my happy bubble

"What? No I am fine" I was about to run away when she started laughing.
"Oh god this boy is totally mad" she said to herself left for the class.

what was that?

****
After class,
I went to canteen and saw sanyukta was completing her pending notes and beside her the sandwich which she ordered was lying on the table untouched.
" If you don't want to eat then why do you even order?" I went and sat next to her.

"Oh hi just completing this then I'll eat" She replied still engrossed in books.
This girl I tell you! I made her stop writing by holding her hand. "First eat this"
"5mins? last paragraph" she pouted
"No first eat it then continue" I ordered her.

She started eating it obediently.
Good girl!
She even licked her fingers like a child.
"Umm...I love cheese" she smiled happily. I just kept staring at her in awe. Why is she so cute?
"Sanyu in school your teacher didn't taught you about sharing?"

Sanyukta paused and looked at me for a sec and bursted out in laughter...!!

"Oh Randhir you are such a kid" She said while laughing.
"look who is talking? the one who was licking her fingers just now" I said that just to tease her. That laugh was contagious. I wanted to listen to that laugh every day and I wanted to be reason behind that beautiful laugh.

I folded my arms and faked a frown acting to be mad.
Sanyukta forwarded the plate to me.
"Please have it my teacher taught me about sharing in school"
I was about to take one piece from her plate when her phone rang and when I looked at the caller Id I frowned for real this time.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^