*Part 21*

Randhir's Pov

I pulled her close which caused her small frame to bumped into me.
"Randhir leave me or I'll kill you" she said while trying hard to get out of my hold.
"First promise me you will stay away from Aarush" I squeezed her waist little which was enough to irk her more.
"Stop this nonsense now I'm warning you"
she glared hard at me as if she had lasers in her eyes which will kill me. How cute? I mentally chuckled.

"Or else what will you do?" I smirked.

Now she was getting more and more irritated herher nose flared in anger. Time to stop!
"Aww my baby is getting angry okay baby please don't get angry. I'll stop" I said in baby voice but I think that was a wrong move because she literally bit my arm hard!!! Yes like a dog she bit my arm.
"Sanyukta...What the...!!!" I winched in pain and left her immediately while caressing my arm.

"Don't mess with me again!" she pushed my shoulder purposely and walked away.
so much to Impress her huh? I sighed

****
Later in class,
Sanyukta and I were sitting together coincidentally or you can say intentionally by me!

Sanyu was full engrossed in the lecture ignoring my presence but that's okay as she didn't go with Aarush either!

"Ahem...ahem!!" I cleared my throat to gain her attention but no response so I pushed her intentionally just to get a glare from her.
I made a sad pout and looked away.

Then my gaze fell on her notebook so snatched that book from her hand and gave a goofy smile on which she rolled her eyes and snatched it back. It kept on going until  professor warned us.

After sometime I leaned on the bench with support of my one hand holding my chin and was staring at her purposely with a puppy face.

She sighed and looked at me with a warning first but then she couldn't stop her smile. Yoo mission accomplished.

"Stupid" she smiled and shook her head.
"Aww my baby looks so good while smiling" I cooed.
"Please don't call me baby" She twisted her lips.
"Why?"
"Because I don't like cheesy names it makes me nauseous"
"But you said you like cheese in canteen" I pointed out.
"Are you purposely making me angry? trust me it's working and I won't talk to you"
"okay sorry chill" I raised my arms in defence as angry sanyukta was not my cup of tea.

....
TBC

Precap: Shower romance :p

Thnku ^_^