*Part26: The confession*

Randhir's Pov

After yesterday's kiss I had decided to keep my distance from sanyukta. I know she didn't like that kiss or has any kind of feelings for me and I respect that so it's better to be away from her for a while from getting myself hurt. She tried to talk to me in college today but I avoided her for her own good because after that kiss my emotions are all over the place and I won't be able to control myself and she won't like it. I don't why but today Ishika was getting on my nerves by continuously asking me for fresher's night! Well I really didn't want to go but it's better than sulking myself at home so I told her I'll go with her.

Tonight sanyukta looked really looked pretty in that black dress. I badly wanted to go and talk to her but I resisted. When our eyes met I couldn't take it anymore but stopped myself when I saw aarush standing behind sanyukta. Don't tell me she came with him? I clearly told her to stay away from him!  Who am I kidding? I don't have any right to do that. So I quickly averted my gaze. Just then both of them moved towards the dance floor and started dancing making me angry. Why that guy has to be always at the place I want to be?  Ishika insisted we should also dance so we joined them too.

Sanyukta clearly didn't wanted to be him. what are we doing or more specifically what is she doing? why is she with him and not me? We stole glances at each other every now and then. Suddenly my vision got blocked by ishika. What is she doing? I frowned when she leaned closer almost kissing me but I managed to push her away. "Are you mad? whatever you were trying to do don't!" I warned her angrily.
Wait sanyukta didn't saw this misunderstood right? I panicked and look for her
And what I saw next broke my heart into pieces!!!

They were kissing!

how dare he kiss my sanyukta? how dare to even touch her?
Before I was only angry but right now I was livid! Livid with jealously!
I took menacing steps towards them. I was ready to punch the living hell out of that aarush and I exactly did the same.

"How dare you?" I punched him again and again he was about to lose consciousness.
"Randhir leave him! It was not his fault I kissed him first" sanyukta's words made me stop.

I pushed him away and turned towards her. and pulled her close to me roughly. I could clearly see the fear in her eyes. Fear for me which I never imagined!

"Randhir... please listen to me I" she  stammered.

But I was in no mood to listen I just wanted to earse what I saw few mins back from my mind.

"Ran-" she started again but I stopped her rant my placing my lips forcefully on hers. She stood still as a statue while I managed to remove all my frustration through that kiss!
I could taste blood through her lips. I tried to calm down as she held the front of my shirt with her tiny hands as her legs gave away but I was fast enough to catch her from slipping down. I held her close and slowly started kissing taking my own sweet time. I just trying to erase away that touch of aarush's lips from her.

After few secs I stopped and warned her.
"Sanyukta don't you dare try that again with anyone"

She just hugged me in return and started crying.
"I'm sorry...really very sorry I didn't mean to! I was just angry I am sorry"

I sighed and realised I was way too harsh with her. I instantly clasped her in my arms.
"I am sorry too sanyukta"

I made her look into my eyes and asked
"why did you do that?"
"You kissed ishika so I got jealous so I" she paused.

"What?? I didn't...! I pushed her away" I frowned at her misunderstanding.
"Sorry I thought you....but it is still your fault! I tried talking to you whole day but you just ignored me and plus you even asked her for fresher's night" she complained like a little kid.

I smiled as I knew what she wanted to say. I can't even imagine sanyukta was jealous for me!
"All that I was doing for you. I thought you don'tlike me and after that kiss you will hate me and won't talk to me so I thought of distancing myself from you first so that it will hurt less."

"Don't use your small brain too much" she frowned at me. Look who is talking? I cupped her face in my hands placed a small peck on her lips.
"I love you sanyukta" I finally said what I wanted to say.

"Randhir....I am not ready for all this and.." she started fumbling but I stopped her.
"Enough of your drama.Now my turn.
I know that you are not ready for all this...!!
I know there is something which always bothers you and you try to run away from it. May be your past but trust me I want to be a part of your life. not your history nor your memory. I want to be your present and future. Your past doesn't matter for me!
But if it matters for you I'll wait till until you are ready to share it with me. I know you show as if you are the toughest girl alive but its not true. You are jutz like a innocent baby who hides your real self from this world. I love the way you are. Your child like antics! The way you laugh! The way you make that weird faces and don't what many more things Iike about you. I just love you.
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone & and smile like an Idiot for no reason..!
Sanyukta agarwal since I met you I have gone mad! what you used to call me monkey right so are you willing to love this monkey?" I pinched her nose.

Sanyukta chuckled at my proposal.
"You're totally mad"
"I want to say only for you but I know you don't cheesy lines but you like to eat cheese" I chuckled

"Oh god you won't let that cheese thing go easily right?" she placed her chin on my chest and looked up at me with a cute pout.
"Nope never" I pecked her nose.

"Oh hello if you guys are done care to take me to infirmary as a than you gift" came aarush's strangled voice

"Oh please for what you need a thank you gift? I am the cupid here you guys should thank me and take my blessings. My blessings matter the most" sammy too joined our conversation.

Sanyu went and hugged her.
"Sammy poo thank you so much. I love you."
"Ohh god not that sammy poo nonsense again! Randhir you handle this weirdo" she cringed and pushed sanyukta back towards me.
"Sammy poo doesn't love me" she fluttered her eyes lashes at me innocently.
"Trust me sammy is right you seriously look weird while doing all this" I laughed but stopped the next moment when she glared at me.

"Go to hell" she left

"Sanyukta come on I didn't mean it that way" I ran after her.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^

Yeah I know I'm rewriting this story after a year! Sorry for being MIA❤️