*Part 20*

Randhir's Pov

As I was about to pick ome piece from her plate her phone rang and when I saw the caller Id I frowned for real this time.

It was Aarush, Sammy's brother.
"Why is he calling you?" I asked her but she just ignored me and picked up his call.
"Yeah I am coming in 5mins"

"Where are you going?? I asked her.
"Actually aarush needs my help in his project so I am going to library" she said and left.

I didn't move from my place for few mins as I was annoyed by that aarush from starting only. I didn't like his bonding with sanyu.
Where I thought I'll spend time with her and where this thing is going in actual? No I need to keep her away from aarush so I followed her.

****
In library,
I sat few benches away from them so that she won't notice me. I even took a book to cover my face. Great Randhir what are you doing? I shook my head.
Sanyu and that so called aarush were doing his project.In fact I felt like they were enjoying too much doing it. Every time he said something sanyu giggled like a stupid teenager! What's so funny? and why are they laughing while doing project? I clenched my jaw in anger. I should be the one sitting next to you according to my plan from where this did guy came in between?
okay I need to stop them or else I'll flip like hulk.

I quickly told a guy to tell aarush that sammy is calling him and is waiting in the canteen.
The guy did what I told him to do and Aarush left. Thus giving me the chance to take sanyu away. I held her hand and pulled her to the corner.

"Randhir what are you doing?" she asked me but I just cornered her near a bookshelf by placing my both arms besides her head on both the sides.
"Stay away from that aarush" I tried to warn her as lightly as possible.

"What??" is only thing that she uttered as she looked confused at my statement.

"Stay away from him" I said in low voice this time leaning closer to her but she pushed me away.
"U think you've lost your mind that's why you are behaving like this" she tried to leave but I stopped her.
"I mean what I said" I glared at her.
"Why do you think I'll listen to you?" she glared back at me.
That's what I like about her she is way too stubborn and never backs down from me.
I smirked "You have to listen to me or else I know alot of ways to make you listen" and with that I pulled her close to me.

TBC

Thnku ^_^