*Part 29*

Sanyukta's Pov

After the blank calls now it was time for the text messages now. I was getting weird messages from the unknown number and when I blocked one number I got it from another number.
~
"Are you happy with your new boyfriend?"
*wink emoticon*

Who the hell is he and why is getting on my nerves?

"Back to earth sanyukta! Now a days I feel like you dating that phone instead of me" randhir interrupted.

Should I tell Randhir about this? what will think that his girlfriend has some psycho stalker? Naa let it be.

"Nothing let's go" I tried to smile but he stopped me
"Sanyukta please you can't lie to me. let me know if anything is bothering you please?"

"Nothing really everything is okay" I lied not meeting his gaze as I knew he could easily read my lies.
Randhir made me look at him.
"okay if you don't want to share I understand but atleast don't pull that sad face. Just smile" he asked me to smile which I couldn't deny so I smiled brightly.
"Yeah that's like my girl" he caressed my hair.

Just then aarush entered the canteen..
"Guys atleast leave canteen no PDA here" he said.
"Hii Aarush" I greeted him with a side hug.

Randhir frowned in jealously and pulled me back to him. Childish!
"What was that??" I asked him in low voice.

"Chill dude I am not going to take away your girlfriend" aarush laughed at him.

But randhir just glared him and pulled me out of the canteen with him.
"That was so rude you know?"
"I don't know anything but you should stay away from him" he said in one go.
"Why? it was sammy's plan he is a nice guy don't worry" I tried to reason him but seems like he is holding a deep grudge against aarush.
"Stay away from him" he glared at me making me angry.
"Yes you're my boyfriend but that doesn't mean you get to decide with whom I should talk or not! I don't need your permission" I glared back at him.
"Listen you are taking me wrong" he tried to clarify.
"Okk then you won't stop me from talking to him"
"You can talk with anyone but not with him!" he said in a stern voice.
"He is my friend! Just because you don't like him that doesn't mean I should stop being friend with him" I frowned.

"Why are you guys fighting?" came sammy's voice but we both ignored her.

"Why are you arguing with me?" he asked
"because you're talking nonsense"
"you know what I don't want to talk to you! Go to hell" he shouted and left.
"Why should I go to hell? you go to hell" I shouted back.

"You guys are so childish" sammy interrupted again.
"He was being unreasonable"
"I heard everything you guys fought over aarush but was that necessary?"
I processed her words in my mind for few minutes.
"Yeah you're right but he made me angry. he won't listen that aarush is a nice guy" I huffed.
"May be he needs time to adjust to him"
"may be but I am still angry at him" I agreed and we both were about to enter our classroom when I received another text from unknown number.
~
You know you still look beautiful when you're angry.
*Kiss emoticon*

"What nonsense is this? I wish I could go inside this phone and beat him" I yelled in annoyance gathering everyone's attention. Great!
"Sammy I am going home  I am not feeling well" I lied to her and left. Today was not my day.

....
TBC

Thnku ^_^