Stolen Love - Full - Unfinished

Stolen kisses, stolen hearts, and a stolen love.

It would’ve been the perfect crime but she was taken from me. Taken, stolen right out of my arms. I had her and she slipped out of my hands. But, no, not by any random guy she fell in love with. No. It was my so-called best friend.

He stole the love of my life right from under me. I don’t mean that literally, figuratively speaking of course. If it really happened like that, I wouldn’t tell you that.

Okay, that sounded bad. I didn’t mean it like that; I would never expose my personal life to the public like that. Although, they always seem to find out. It’s pretty crazy.

Publicity was why I could never have a normal relationship. However, with this girl, I felt like I could. I felt like I could be myself. With her, the lights and the cameras didn’t bother me. My love for her was too strong to let anything or anyone ruin it.

But, anyway, now you’re probably wondering, ‘Who did it? That bastard, how dare he!’ However, before I can answer that, I should introduce myself.

Hi, I’m Niall Horan from One Direction. You may have heard of us, we’re pretty big. But, enough with the bragging. I’m eighteen and I’m from Ireland. I’m just your average teenager. I like to eat and sleep, just like you. Just your average kid with a dream.

Anyway, I’m not telling you who did it. That would be mean, being that he’s still one of my best friends. But, I will tell you what happened. I’ll let you figure it out yourself. Then after, you can tell me to whom her heart belongs. Deal? Okay, good.

I can’t tell you if it’s going to be happy or sad; nor can I tell you who will win her heart. Because as of right now, I have no idea. But, who cares, right? Let’s get started. So grab your popcorn, maybe a box of tissues and a blanket. Make yourself comfortable. You good? Good.

Now, let me tell you about this story…

-----

Chapter 1: Hello Baby, You’re the One

“Harry, what the hell are you wearing?”

I looked up from my phone, focusing my attention on my band mate, Louis. He was staring out the door of our dressing room.

“You don’t like it?” Harry's voice was filled with humor, as if he was about to burst out into hysterics.

“You look like some sort of- I don’t know,” Louis said with a sigh. “Harry, nobody is going to buy the magazine if you’re dressed like that. Well, maybe…”

I stood up from my seat and peered at Harry from behind Louis. I started laughing. He looked ridiculous. He was wearing the ugliest Christmas jumper I’ve ever seen in my life. He also had on Louis’ suspenders and bright yellow jeans.

“Think I need Zayn’s jacket?” Harry asked with a smile.

“Don’t touch my jackets!” Zayn yelled from the room across from us. He was getting his hair done for our photo shoot.

"What are you wearing?" Paul, one of our managers, asked Harry. He was holding a box of donuts.

I smiled and grabbed the box from him as he started at Harry. I shoved a donut in my mouth as Paul scolded Harry about not playing dress-up and how this wasn't a time to joke around. Louis sat laughing at him. It was pretty funny.

"Niall, don't eat all those donuts at once!" Paul said to me after he finally realized the box was gone from his hands.

I groaned and shoved another cream filled pastry in my mouth. Liam plopped down next to me with a smile.