C; Chapter 15 - Teaser

Chapter 15: Love You Better {TEASER}

I swear he was trying to make me even more jealous, than I already am, on purpose. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. I closed the door so I wouldn’t have to hear their happiness.

I went back on my lap top and clicked around as I waited for Zayn. He had to go do something in the studio, so he was coming later. But still while Kayla was going to be here. So as I waited, I went on Twitter and Tumblr and all other social networking sites teenagers like. Pictures of Harry and I kept appearing on my timeline and dashboard. They were taunting me.

After I got angry enough, I opened up my notepad on my computer. I started typing away like a madwoman. I titled the page: Reasons Why I Can Love Him Better.

I tapped on the keys, writing out reasons why I was better. I mean, it’s obvious. For starters, I’ve known him longer. That’s important, right? That means I know more about him personally than she does. However, she may know just as much, if she’s a crazed obsessive fan. But since I know him personally, I’ve seen almost every side of him. I’ve seen his sensitive side, I’ve seen him when his pissed, when he’s happy, when he’s drunk (although he doesn’t really get wasted, wasted a lot), I’ve seen the way he acts with his family, the way he treats his mother, the way he acts around little kids, and the way he and Louis really are together.

I continued writing out the second reason. I don’t just love him because he’s in One Direction. I don’t think of him as “One Direction’s Harry Styles.” I think of him as my idiot brothers best friend. That’s better than what she must think of him. She probably thought of him as the huge pop star that he is. I mean, it makes sense. If I dated a huge celebrity, I wouldn’t just think of him as my boyfriend. I would also think of him as the massive thing that he is. But with Harry it’s different.

I don’t think of him as a huge celebrity because I knew him before he had his ego and fans. I met him before they made it to the live shows and they were on the TV. I knew him before the whole UK and Ireland did. I met him in the time before the went to judges’ houses. I knew him before everybody loved his famous curly locks and green eyes.

~

After I finished, I copied and pasted the list into an e-mail and hit the send button. I took a deep breath. I felt better.

--------

Full chapter up now!(: