Take Care - Unfinished - may be brought back

Take Care - Liam Payne Fan Fiction

“Can you teach me how to box?”

Liam looks down at me and raises his eyebrows. “Why would you need to know how to box?” He asks. 

“Just in case I get into a fight,” I simply answer. 

Liam scoffs. “Babe, you’re never going to get into a fight.”

“Why not?”

“Your fight is my fight. I promised I’d protect you and because of my promise, you won’t ever need to get into any fights. I’ll take care of you, babe.”

_

She was willing to work it out because she loved him, of course. All it took was a hard hit to her face to convince her otherwise. She grabbed her things and ran. She ran as far as she could before bumping into a boy on the wrong side of town. And that boy just happened to be exactly what she needed.

____________

00: Lost and Insecure 

“Don’t you fucking dare accuse me of cheating when you are always flirting with other guys right in front of me!”

 I stare at him in shock. I have never once flirted with any guy in front if him. And if I did, it was harmless and it meant nothing. I would never even think if cheating on him. “That’s such a lie and you know it!” I shout at him. 

 “Bullshit!”

 “Don’t curse at me!”

 “Don’t fucking tell me what to do!” He yells at me.

 This is honestly the first time he has ever acted like this. Never in our three years of dating have we ever fought like this. I don't even know how to handle this situation. Should I just tell back or should I stay calm and try to figure out the root of the problem?

 I take a deep breathe and look at him. “I’m sorry, just calm down okay? Can we just talk about this?” I ask calmly.

 “No, because you don’t even believe me! She came onto me!”

 “She was in our bed! What do you want me to believe?” 

 “Believe me!” he shouts. 

 “How? You lied to me!”

 He rolls his eyes. “You’re so stupid,” he spat. 

 “That’s a great way to win my trust back,” I say sarcastically. His comments don‘t even bother me anymore. He calls me names all the time, but I never think anything of it because I love him and I know he’s drunk. “Do you know what? I’m going to sleep and maybe I’ll talk to you tomorrow,” I tell him before starting down the hall way to the guest room. There is no way in hell that I am sleeping with him tonight.

 I start marching down the hall, ignoring my name as he calls it. There is no way that I’m talking to him like this. I go to grab the door knob when his hand stops me, pulling me by my wrist into his body.

 “Let me go, Ollie,” I tell him sternly, staring him in the eyes. I try pull away from him, but his grip tightens on my wrist and I whimper in pain. “Stop, Ollie, that really hurts,” I say weakly.

 His once bright blue eyes are now dark with anger. “No,” he says.

 “Ollie, you’re hurting me,” I tell him as his grip tightens. Tears start to form in my eyes and I don’t know what to do.