Fall in Lust [George Shelley]

“Baby, baby, you’ve been thinking on me, Baby, baby, just don’t say you love me, Don’t know if you heard bout me, I’m the type to up and leave, Listen here baby, baby, just don’t say you need me.   Now, let’s fall in lust.”  

~ Fall in Lust by Travis Garland

Have Your Way With Me

A sweet, innocent smile plays on his lips as he makes his way across the room. His light caramel colored eyes glistening with happiness in the dim lighting. His are cheeks slightly pink, due to the heat radiating off the tightly packed bodies. He squeezes his way through the crowd, trying to find a familiar face.

"George! Over here, mate!"

The eighteen year old turns to find his friends grinning at him, gesturing him over to their spot in the corner of the room. He smiles and makes his way through the crowded party.

"What took you so long?" his friend, JJ asks.

"I couldn't find the building," he tells him. It was a lie. He had spent longer trying to look his very best. He wants to impress at least one girl tonight. Plus, he had taken a cab.

"You should've rang me," he friend tells him, giving him a pat on the back.

George shrugs in response.

JJ takes a sip of his punch and then looks at his friend. "So…what are you supposta be?"

George looks down at his costume. "I'm Dracula, minus the cape," he tells him, gesturing to the fangs in his mouth.

JJ takes in George's appearance. Black suit, black dress shirt, black skinny jeans, black dress shoes and a blood red, silky tie.

He chuckles. "Excuse me," he jokes, putting his hands up to surrender.

George smiles. "The cape probably would've helped." He runs a hand through his gelled back hair. His normal messy sex curls, as his female friends would call them, pushed back tonight.

"Eh, whatever. It's a Halloween party, nobody really cares," JJ encourages. "Plus, my costume is shit."

"Why? I think you had the most original idea here. Dress up as a police officer, genius," George teases.

JJ rolls his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest. "These handcuffs really work. I'll lock you up somewhere if you don't shut it," he warns, putting his hand on his plastic handcuffs, trying to look intimidating.

George laughs. "Calm down," he says.

Their friend Josh joins them. He is dressed as handyman. Worn jeans hang low off his waist, a white t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off hug his torso and a tool belt hanging from his waist.

He smiles and nods his head. "Nice," he tells George, gesturing to his costume. He returns a smile as Josh continues on talking. "Seen any hot girls?" He asks the two boys.

They shake their heads in response.

"You have to go to the other side of the room. There are loads over there. And the best part is, half of them are barely wearing anything," he tells them eagerly.

JJ raises his eyebrows. "How many Playboy Bunnies?"

"At least ten," Josh answers, wiggling his eyebrows.

JJ takes a long sip from his plastic cup and then tosses it in a nearby bin. "Off we go," he tells his friends, both who grin and follow his lead.

“Ladies, ladies! There’s enough of me to go around!”