Let's Get Ugly - Full - Unfinished

Let’s Get Ugly

Description: Secrets, secrets are no fun, unless you share with everyone. Big or small, deep and dark or irrelevant and pointless, everybody has one. Between this group of teenagers, secrets are spreading like wild fire. Who's dating, who's hating, who isn't so sure of their sexuality, and who's dangerous. The kids your parents warned you about have a lot more to them than what meets the eye. {One Direction & Friends Fan Fiction.} 

Warnings: Violence, sexual content, boyxboy, alcohol usage, drugs usage and mature language. 

“Long live the reckless and the brave, I don't think I want to be saved, My song has not been sung.”

— All Time Low

~

Prologue: On Three, We Run.

“When I tell you to, I need you to run as fast as you can,” he tells me in a hushed voice.

We are crotched down, hiding in some bushes trying not to get caught. We weren’t doing anything bad. It was just we were there at this house party with drugs and underage drinking and maybe somebody called the police because a few shots were fired. It really wasn’t anything to be worried about, at least he said it wasn't.

“Where are we running to?” I ask quietly. The sirens are getting louder behind us. I know they were coming for us. To be honest, I’m not really scared. These passed couple weeks have been nothing but a rush and I absolutely love it. It has been such a buzz.

“Just follow my lead,” he whispers as he takes my hand. “I’ll keep you safe.”

I smile down at our interlocked fingers in the moonlight and then look back at him. He winks at me and I feel my cheeks redden at his flirty gesture.

I look down, avoiding eye contact to hide my embarrassment. I can feel his eyes on me. I stay looking down, but not for long.

He kisses my jaw line and then nudges my chin up with his nose so that I’m looking at him. “Don’t be shy, babe,” he says before kissing my lips quickly. “You’re pretty sexy when you blush,” he tells me.

I smile at him. “You think so?”

He smirks. “I know so.”

I blush again and he chuckles. “Thanks,” I say softly, trying to stay quiet.

The sirens get louder behind us and he looks at me, his light eyes glowing in the moon light. “On three, we run.”

I nod and his grip tightens on my hand.

“One…”

“I think I saw a couple kids run over here, Bob!” I hear an officer in the near distance shout.

“Two…”

“Well shut up or they’ll here you!” Another voice yells.

He lets go of my hand and puts his beanie on my head and then pulls the hood on my hooded cardigan vest up, covering my face. He kisses me quickly before pulling his own hood up and taking my hand again.

“Don’t stop running until you see the car,” he tells me sternly. He slowly starts to stand up and I follow his lead. “Ready?” he asks. I nod. “Three!” he says in a hushed yell.

He pulls me along as we sprint through the dark woods. Police officers are shouting at us in the distance, but we don’t stop. We can’t now. It’s already too late.

“Somehow I knew, Shawty is a killer, But I really want him, And I got to have him tonight.”

— Cherish