Weakness - Unfinished - Full

Weakness; a Nathan Sykes fan-fiction.

They do it almost every night; pick five lucky girls out from the crowd and serenade them with their song “Heart Vacancy.” Just tonight, Nathan Sykes of British/Irish boy band, The Wanted, doesn't just pick any ordinary girl. He picks a girl that changes his life. The girl who makes him believe in love. However, this girl, she doesn’t want to be found again. She disappears before he can even get her name; but he does get her Twitter and he steals one more thing before she leaves the stage that night. Nathan is determined to find her again and fill the vacancy in his heart. 

 "Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand… I know it might sound crazy, but I don't wanna let go…"

Prologue: Tonight I Feel Invincible

"C'mon Nathan, don't be shy."

I smiled as I walked over to Siva. He owned the thick Irish accent that called me. Although, he looked anything but Irish.

I stopped and stood next to him with a small smile on my face as my hazel eyes scanned over the crowd of mostly teenage girls.

"You guys know Nathan, right?" Siva asked the crowd of screaming girls. He laughed at their reaction. "Well, Nathan, why don't you introduce this next song?"

"I'm shy," I said timidly. I was only joking; I wasn't really shy at all.

"Aww! Baby Nath!" the lads called from their resting spot.

I smiled as Siva left the spotlight. "Well, this next song is a bit of a romantic song," I started.

The crowd went wild. I grinned.

It felt good to know that I could make girls scream like that. I felt like a superhero or something. Just thinking about the effect I had on people was spine chilling. Nobody has ever had that effect on me. Well, except her.

That girl who wasn't meant to have that effect on me. I was supposed to keep things professional and I couldn't. It was just the look in her eyes; her perfect golden brown eyes. And the way she smiled at me with her perfect pearly white teeth and her adorable dimples; the way her smile reached her eyes.

It was funny because I didn't talk about girls like that. Never. But, things changed because of that one girl I picked out of a crowd of thousands.

Thousands. Can you even believe that? It was something I did almost every night. It just so happened when I thought it was going to be like every other night, it changed my life forever.

That night I had found my weakness, the only thing that I felt addicted to, and the only thing I needed to have in my life. She was my kryptonite and to be honest, I loved it.

But see, this story isn't about how when she walks on stage, our eyes meet and we fall madly in love with each other. It's far from that. It's about how I risked everything for this one girl. The girl who didn't want to be found again. The girl I searched high and low for. The girl who made me believe in love at first sight. The girl who drove me mad for almost a year.

"Alright, now, who wants to be Nathan's girl?" Tom asked into the microphone.

Everybody in the crowd went mad, raising their hands and jumping around. I smiled into the camera as my face blew up on the screen above my head. Little did I know it, wasn't going to be just another night.