C; Chapter 16 - Teaser

Chapter 16: Trying {TEASER}

I sat in my room, as I had been doing for the past week. The only time I came out was to eat, drink, use the bathroom and when people came over. And today, nobody was over, so I planned to stay in here all day.

You're probably wondering why I'm doing such a thing and I'll tell you why.

It's because of Harry. He's so... Ugh. That's what he is, ugh.

Do you know what he did after Kayla left last Friday and when Zayn left? He started flirting with me as if nothing. Calling me babe and kissing my cheek. It's disgusting. Who the hell does he think he is? He has a girlfriend and as far as he knows, I have a boyfriend.

I told Zayn about it and he said it sounded like he was "marking his territory." I rolled my eyes as I thought about it. Marking his territory. What is he? A dog? And what am I? A tree? Umm, no thank you. I scoffed and fell back on my pillow, as there was a knock on my door.

"What?" I yelled.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course you can, my favorite brother!" I said.

The door opened and Louis smiled at me. “I’m going out with Kieran,” he said.

“I thought you weren’t going to date ever again?” I asked with a smile.

He shrugged. “It’s not a date. We’re just hanging out.”

“Okay, I’ll believe that,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Anyway, Niall, Liam and Zayn are at the studio,” he said.

“And?”

“Harry is watching some show. So, it’s just you two for tonight,” he explained. “So try not to kill each other. I don’t really feel like going to the hospital, so please.”

I nodded and smiled. I wouldn’t hurt Harry, that’s his job. “I wouldn’t hurt a fly,” I told my brother with and innocent smile.

He laughed. “Whatever you say.”

“I wouldn’t! That’s gross!” I argued.

He nodded and smiled mockingly. “Well, I’m going now,” he said. “Have fun!” he said, messing up my hair. I glared ay him and he grinned and left.

~

“Can you just tell me what’s wrong?” Harry practically begged. “You’ve barely talked to me all week and I know something is bothering you, El. Just please?”

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. I didn’t want to talk to him. He was being a jerk. Why doesn’t he just go bother somebody else? Like his girlfriend. He can just kiss my butt because I don’t care anymore. Well, I do, but I’m trying to be strong.

“Elisa,” he whined, following me.

I turned to face him. “Harry, leave me alone. I’ll talk to you when I’m good and ready. And right now, I’m not good or ready,” I told him before walking off. I groaned as I approached my door. Why can’t he just-

All of a sudden, I was in the air and a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I was carried off and before I could even protest, I was put down and a door shut and then locked. I took in my surroundings. I was sitting in the tub, in the bathroom of all places.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked Harry as I stood up. He stood in front of the door with his arms crossed on his chest.

“You’re not leaving until you tell me what’s wrong,” he said sternly. “And we’ll sit here all night if we have to.”

-------------------

 Full chapter up now!(: