Captured

"What the... How are you still alive?" Eggman's voice was the first she heard.

"I guess it's the fire inside me."

Y/N looked around, gathering her bearings. She was cuffed to a table surrounded by robots, clearly trying to find the source of her power. Eggman stood over her, flanked by two other robots. Unafraid, she pushed at the shackles, trying to get free.

"You can't break them. They may look like metal, but they're actually electric pulses produced by the table."
"Thanks for telling me," One of her fingers slid down and flicked a switch just below her wrist, releasing her, "Unfortunately for you, technology always comes with an off switch."
She sprang up, positioned ready to fight. Eggman sniggered.

"And they also have on switches," he pressed a button in front of him. Six strange column-like things creaked up, trapping her in an inescapable ring, sending out more electric pulses, holding her in place. She growled angrily.

"Now, now, let's have none of that. Boys, you know what to do."
Six robots moving the things holding her prisoner as one. She was dragged into a small cell before she was dropped like a stone in the middle of the floor. They shuffled out, slamming the door.

"I will never stop fighting you. Remember that."