Chapter 2

-one week later-
Grayson and Ryan have been being asses all week. It's so annoying. I haven't told Ethan and Hope but if this keeps on I swear I'm going to slap him.
I wake up and get ready for school. I take a shower and blow dry my hair and leave in its natural curls. I get ready and put on my outfit (outfit above on the right) and put on my black vans. I get to the bus stop to see Eth, Hope and Grayson there waiting for the bus. Hope is wearing a outfit similar to mine (above to the left)
"Hey guys" I say to them.
"Hey Veronica" they both say in sync and Grayson doesn't say anything. We talk and then the bus comes. Hope goes in then Ethan then Grayson then me. But Grayson stops me and pushes me back off the bus.
"Listen here b*tch my brother deserves better friends than you so I suggest you stay away from him" he says to me. I'm not really scared of him.
"Or what Grayson? What will you do?" I say not scared but then Grayson punches me in the gut and I fall to the ground.
"Grayson what the f*ck is wrong with you" I say still in pain.
"I warned you stay away from Ethan" he says then chuckles and walks on the bus. I manage to get up and then I walk back to my house not in the mood to go to school. I hear Ethan and hope call my name from the bus window but I just ignore it and keep walking. I spend the day at home just watching Netflix.
-end of school day-
I'm watching Netflix in my living room when I hear someone hit the front door rapidly. I get up lazily and look through the window to see Ethan and hope. I open the door.
"Why weren't you in school today? We could have looked alike" hope says pouting.
"Trust me it's not that good looking a like" Ethan says and giggles and Hope giggles too but I don't remembering what Grayson did to me this morning.
"Veronica what's wrong?" Ethan says seriously. I sigh
"Come in and I'll explain everything." I say and move aside so they can come in. They walk in and I explain everything with Grayson and Ryan the past week and this morning. Hope has tears in her eyes when I finish and gives me a hug while Ethan shows pure anger. He storms out the house and me and Hope follow him.
Ethan's P.O.V
I can't believe Gray would do that to Veronica. He's such a jerk. I stormed out the house and started walking to mine which wasn't far. I heard hope and Veronica following but I didn't care. I walked into my house and up to Gray's room and he was on his phone in his bed. I pushed him off his bed.
"Why are you such a f*cking jerk!" I yelled at him while he got up from the floor.
"What are you talking about?!" He yelled back. He then noticed Veronica and hope and have Veronica a dirty look.
"That! Your being such a jerk to Veronica and she never did anything to you!" I yell.
"Yes she did she took you away from me and you don't hang out with me as much!" He yells and I see tears forming in his eyes but he quickly blinks them away.
"You could have just talked to me instead of being such a jerk to Veronica!" He look at Veronica
"You! This is all your fault b*tch" he says and charges toward Veronica but I stop him and push him to the ground.
"No it's not its your fault Gray!" I yell and turn to Veronica and hope and they both have wide eyes.
"Let's go back to Veronica's place" I say to them and start walking towards the door. They nod and walk in front of me through the door.
"I'm so sorry for what he's been doing Veronica" I say I feel terrible. My best friend is being bullied by my brother.
"It's ok you tried to stop him I just hope he does" she says looking down.
"Me too" I say pulling her into a hug.