Chapter 35

Dakota's POV

Oh my god

She looks so..... Lifeless.

She's sleeping with a bandage around her head and so many cuts and bruises on her face, arm, and legs.

She has a bad burn on her arm and leg. Her left arm is in a white cast. She looks terrible and yet she still looks beautiful. I don't know if that makes sense but no matter how she looks, Veronica always looks beautiful to me.

"Oh my god" I hear Blake whisper. I look over to see him crying into his hands.

"I'm so sorry" I say to him and give him a hug. Not a bro hug but a real hug because we both could use some love right now.

"It's. All. My. Fault." He says between sobs.

"If I hadn't wet her then she wouldn't have had to get a new phone and she wouldn't have been driving" he cries.

"This isn't your fault bro. I know it seems like it is but its not. You didn't know what was going to happen. This is not your fault" I reassure him. He wipes his tears then we both walk over to the bed, each grabbing one of her hands.

"Come on Veronica, you gotta fight! Fight it and stay alive for everyone that love you." I say to her and squeeze her hand a bit as a tear rolls down my cheek. I close my eyes as I sink down into the chair next to the bed, never letting go of her hand.

I feel a slight squeeze on my hand and I open my eyes to see a small tear exiting the corner of Veronica's eye. Blake is in the chair on the other side, eyes closed.

"Blake! I felt something! She squeezed my hand! And look," I pause and point at her tear.

"She started to cry a little! Don't worry man, she'll be okay" I say and I feel a bit relieved. He nods and closes his eyes again, exhaling deeply.

"We should let the others come and visit her." He says as he stands up.

"I don't think Veronica would like them to come and see her. They're not on good terms." I say. He shoots me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asks curious.

"They're not on good terms, you know? Like Veronica is not happy with them right now" I say and stand up.

"Well she can't really feel anything right now and what harm would it cause to let them just see her?" He asks.

"Fine let them see her" I huff. He walks out the room and I turn back to Veronica. I bend down to her ear and whisper,

"Fight" I lightly kiss her hand and then walk out the room. As I'm walking out, I see the girl and the twins walking towards her room. I stop in front of the twins.

"Look you two can see her but that's it. You two are the reason she's here. And when she wakes up, I can assure you that she will not want anything to do with you. I will never let you hurt her again." I say harshly at them then walk back to the waiting room where Blake is.

Grayson's POV

I didn't know what to say to Dakota because I know it's true and so does Ethan. She's here because we just wouldn't leave her alone and we kept reminding her of the day that the people she trusted the most betrayed her.

We walked into the room and it made me want to punch myself in the face. She looked so scary and it killed me to see her like that. Hope is crying into her arm beside her bed. Ethan goes and tried to comfort her but I can tell he is on the verge of breaking down too.

"Why?" Hope sobs.

" I don't know" Ethan says very sadly. I just stay quiet. I can't handle looking at her but I just can't look away. The cuts on her body, the burns, the bruises, they all make me want to just kill myself.

She may ever wake up,

And it's all your fault.

You should just kill yourself.........

---

Wassup guys☄✨💦

Is Grayson seriously considering suicide?

If anyone has any problems and thinks of suicide, know that God put you on this earth for a purpose. He didn't put you here just to make you miserable then have you end your own life, he put you her to enjoy life and sure there are some bumps because who doesn't have problems? But suicide is never the right way to go.

Everybody has their own, individual problems and sure they can get hard at times, I know that for sure. My life has been a little fucked up since I was little but I had people who loved me and so do you.

I am 100% against suicide because everybody is beautiful and deserves to live a full and happy life.

Peace all of my beautiful readers✌🏼️🤗

P.S. SORRY FOR THE KINDA SHORT CHAPTER. I'm really tired but I wanted to update.🙂