Chapter 33

Veronica's POV

I got my new phone! Yay! It's the new iPhone 6s and I got it in white and silver. I am currently waking to the food court to get my food. I'm starving!

I walk over to the line for Popeyes. I wait for a while until I hear screams. It's not scary screams but happy girl screams. I look over to see a big group of girls surrounding someone. The group is too big for me to make out the person so I just shrug it off and turn back to the line.

"OMG ITS THE ETHAN AND GRAYSON DOLAN!!" I hear a girl scream. I groan. I turn back to the now smaller group of girls and there they are. If only they knew the real them.

I make eye contact with Grayson for a second but I turn my head back around. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see a girl about my age or like a year younger.

"Yes?" I ask the girl.

"Do you know Grayson Dolan? He's kind of staring at you." she asks.

"No I don't I just recognized him from vine. I don't know why he's staring at me." I say.

"Oh okay. Another question, where did you get your hair done? It looks amazing!" She says and I giggle.

"I got it done at some hairstylist my friend recommended. I forgot the name sorry."

"It's okay." She looks behind me and starts to get excited.

"OMG the Grayson Dolan is walking over to us! How do I look?" She asks. I start to panic.

"He is? Well look at the time I've gotta go! And you look amazing" I say and smile at her. She gives me a confusing look.

"Your not getting food? Your in line for it"

"Just lost my appetite. Have fun!" I say and speed walk away. I turn back to see the girl taking pictures with Grayson. He looks at me and he looks a little hurt but I just turn back around. I'll get something on the way home.

I walk over to a hat store and buy 2 beanies. One that's Dallas Cowboys and one that's New York Giants. I'm waiting in line when I hear someone enter the store and I look to see Ethan and Grayson. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the line. They just grab a random hat and get in line behind me.

"Can we talk?" I hear Ethan ask behind me.

"No" I say not looking at them.

"C'mon V talk to us" Grayson pleads. I turn to face them.

"Don't call me V, only my friends call me that. And I won't talk to 2 assholes" I say and turn back around. I hear them groan in frustration.

"Please Veronica. We're begging for 5 minutes and that's it" Ethan says.

"Fine just until we're at the register" I say and turn around. They smile.

"Okay so first we want to say sorry about beating up your friend before. We just got angry and took it out on him." Ethan says and I roll my eyes.

"Is that it?" I ask in a rude tone.

"No, we want to say sorry for not believing you in Africa. We should have believed you. We feel terrible about not believing you and just turning our backs on you. I've missed you this past month that you weren't with us and it was slowly eating away at me. You made our lives more interesting and brought something that no one can replace. Me and Ethan know we messed up but we feel absolutely terrible. I've been going insane not knowing what was going on in your life. We're so sorry could you ever forgive us?" Grayson pleads with hope in his eyes.

"That's nice of you guys to apologize but it doesn't make up for beating up my best friend for no fucking reason. And Ethan," I pause and look him straight in his eyes.

"You yelled at me without knowing my side of the story and then when I did tell you, you didn't believe me. That really hurt me because we were best friends since kindergarten and you would believe some shithead instead of believing your best friend. You both disappointed me and hurt me. I'm not going to give you the chance to hurt me again. I forgive you guys but we're not friends anymore. But I haft to thank you both, if you didn't completely stab me in the back, I would not have met my real best friend who doesn't turn his back on me and who always believes me no matter what. So thank you and enjoy your lives without me" I say. They are both looking down by now. I feel tears threatening to spill so I turn back around and pay for my things then quickly leave the store.

I leave the mall and enter my car and start the engine. I start to cry while driving. I miss them all so much. Hope, Ethan, Grayson. But I can't forgive them. I won't let them hurt me again.

My vision gets blurry from the tears and I try to wipe them away. I feel a car hit the side of my car hard and then I try to balance the car out but it's no use. My car goes out of control and it flips. I luckily had my seatbelt on but that didn't stop my head from going everywhere and my arms and legs flailing around. I can feel my temple bleeding and I can't move my body without feeling pain.

"Help" I say barely above a whisper. My vision starts to blur more and my head is spinning. I can feel my eyelids get heavier as I slowly lose more blood from the, who knows how many, cuts I have on my arms and legs.

"Stay with me baby girl, an ambulance is on the way." I hear a lady say. I open my eyes a little to see my car engine on fire and there are about 10 guys trying to push the car off of me. The lady is holding my hand and then I hear a loud *BOOM* and then everything goes black.

---

Woah this chapter had my feelings fucked up. It made me hungry then wishful then sad.

*leaves to mall*

VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.

Later babes🌸❤️