Chapter 11

We walk into the house and the music is blasting and there are a bunch of people and viners there. I turn around to look at the twins and they're both gone. Great.(sarcasm alert) now I'm all alone. I think to myself. I turn around and I see Matt here so I walk over to him.
"Hey Matt" I say to him.
"Aye it's my favorite little girl" he says pinching my cheeks.
"Hey I'm a big girl" I say in a baby voice and pouting.
"Yea I know you are" he says smirking.
"Matt stop it!" I say punching his arm and covering my face with my hands.
"Ouch that hurt! And don't hide your beautiful face" he says taking my hands away from my face. I blush so hard I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks.
"Hey come on let's dance" he says dragging me to the dance floor. We dance for a while and then we sit on one of the couches then talk about life and stuff.
"I gotta go to the bathroom" I say to him and he nods.
"I'll save your seat" he says smiling. I giggle and go upstairs looking for the bathroom. I open a door and of course I see something I didn't want to.
I see Grayson making out with some girl. He sees me and immediately stops. I walk up to him and smell his breath and I smell no alcohol. Of course he would make out with another girl. And I thought he liked me. I shake my head at him and walk out the door. He grabs my wrist.
"Veronica I'm so-" he starts.
"Don't start with that" I say to him and get out his grip and go back down stairs to Matt.
"Hey Matt you wanna get out of here?" I ask him.
"Why what's wrong" he asks and I see he's concerned.
"I just got a little tired of the smell of alcohol and too many people here" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Okay let's go then but we haft to walk because I came here with the guys unless you have a car." He said.
"Yea we can take the car I came in I'll just tell the twins to ride home with the guys" I say. He nods and starts walking outside while I try to find Ethan because I don't feel like talking to Grayson. I can't find Eth any where but I bump into Grayson.
"Veronica I've been meani-" he starts but I cut him off.
"Don't I just need to tell you to ride home with Brent and Nash and Hayes and tell Ethan that too" I say and start to walk away but Grayson grabs my wrist.
"Veronica why do me and Eth need to ride with them?" He asks confused.
"I'm leaving now with Matt" I say trying get out his grip but he's too firm.
"Why?" He asks and looks hurt.

Don't buy it Veronica he already kissed 2 girls when he said he apparently liked you. I say to myself.

"Because I can Grayson now let go of me!" I say but I still can't get out his grip.
"No I won't let you go! Come with me we need to talk" he says and starts pulling me to the backyard.
"No!" I yell and I get out his grip and start to push through people to the front door. I get there and open it and close it fast.
"Someone's in a rush" Matt says chuckling. I giggle.
"Yea lets go" I say and we start walking to the car.
"So where do you want to go?" I ask him once were in the car.
"How about the park? We can lay on the grass and look up at the stars." He suggests.
"Great idea! It'll be nice and relaxing" I say and start to drive. I hear Matt mumble something but I can't make it out because of how soft it is. I just shrug it off and keep driving till we're at the park.
"We're here!" I say parking the car. We walk out the car and walk to a nice spot to lay down on.
"This is nice, getting away from everything and just looking at the stars with my favorite guy." I say giggling and looking at the stars.
"Yea it's nice with my favorite girl" he says chuckling.
"Yea" we stay in silence just looking at the stars.
"Hey do you think anybody is wondering where we are?" He asks sitting up and looking at me. I sit up and look at him.
"I don't know and I don't care if somebody needs us they'll call us" I say shrugging my shoulders.
I see Matt look at my lips and then at my eyes. He starts to lean in and I start to lean in.  Soon enough our lips make contact and our lips move in perfect harmony.
I pull away and look at his beautiful eyes and smile and I feel my cheeks heating up.
"Veronica w-will you go on a date with me?" He asks and I could tell he's nervous.
"I don't know" I say and I see his face fall.
"I'm kidding of course I would love to!" I say and I see him perk up.
"Okay so how about tomorrow I pick you up and we can go on our date?" He asks me.
"I'd love to. What time?" I ask him.
"How about 4?"
"Great!" I say and we go back to laying down. I feel him grab my hand and I hold his big hand in my little one.

This has been an amazing night thanks to Matt. Grayson who?