Chapter 10

-the next morning-
I wake up yet again with a strong arm around my waist cuddling with me. I don't bother to wake him up so I wiggle out of his grip and get up without waking him. I look at him and he looks so cute just sleeping. Shirtless. Oh my lord. He's hot. No don't think of that Veronica. I shake it off and walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk out and Grayson's awake and on his phone just laying on the bed.
"Grayson you seriously need to stop sneaking into my bed at night" I say giggling a little bit.
"I must have slept walk in here" he says smirking.
"Yea sure" I say sarcastically and role my my eyes at him. I walk out the room and down to the kitchen. I make everyone some breakfast and go to wake everyone up and since Grayson is already up, he just goes right down. And he's still shirtless. God doesn't this boy know how to put a shirt on.
"Enjoying the  view?" Grayson asks smirking.
"Not really you could work out a little more" I say shrugging my shoulders and walking to Ethan's room.
"You know you want me" Grayson says from behind me. I just ignore his comment and walk into Ethan's room. He's still sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I should change that. I go down stairs and grab some whip cream.
"What you doing with the whip cream?" Grayson asks me. I just smirk and run back upstairs.
I go back to Ethan's room and put whip cream in his hand. I then tickle his nose and he 'scratches' it and gets whip cream all over his face making him wake up immediately.
"I hate you" he mumbles getting up from bed.
"Love you too" I say and walk out his room.
"Grayson catch!" I yell from upstairs so he catches the whip cream. I throw it and he catches it.
"Nice throw" he says to me.
"I know" I say and flip my hair then start walking to Hope's room.
"HOPE WAKE UP" I yell and jump on her.
"Ugh I hate you" she says and sits up.
"Many people hate me this morning apparently" I say and smile at her then walk back downstairs.
"Everyone woke up in very interesting ways thanks to me" I say holding my head up in victory.
"I know I heard you yell at hope to wake up" Grayson says chuckling. I giggle.
"Apparently everybody hates me" I say with a pouty face.
"I don't hate you" he says smirking. I perk up and go to my breakfast. Then Ethan and Hope come down.
"Good morning guys did you sleep well?" I ask stuffing my face with food like always.
"I slept great until you woke me up with a face full of whip cream" Ethan says glaring at me.
"I just thought you wanted some of my breakfast. Your welcome" I say smiling. They both roll their eyes playfully and start eating.
"So we haft to go to our show and then we're going to this party at Cameron Dallas' house. Do you guys want to come?" Ethan asks us.
"Ummmm sure why not? I don't have anything else to do." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"I can't I'm going to see my old friend here in California sorry" Hope says.
"Booo don't leave me with these two they don't know how to party" I say pouting.
"Hey we know how to party" Grayson says.
"Sure you do" I say sarcastically.
"Sorry V I can't go. I haft to get ready I'll see you guys probably later" Hope says going upstairs.
"So it looks like it's just is tonight" I say sighing.
"Hey perk up you'll have fun with us." Ethan says hugging me.
"Fine whatever you say"
-skip to the party(they already had their show and its now night time-
"Okay guys lets party!" I say as we get out the car and start walking to Cameron's house