Chapter 14

Veronica's P.O.V
-a week later-
"Hope hurry up we're going to miss our flight!" I yelled to her from down stairs.
"I'm coming I'm coming hold your horses!" She yelled back.
"Well everyone is waiting on you!" I shouted. She then came running down the stairs with her suitcase. She almost tripped and I laughed.
"Okay let's go Paris is waiting for us to arrive!" I said as we got in the cab with everyone.
-at the airport-
"Okay so we have a few minutes to get to the gate so let's go to-" I started but Ethan cut me off.
"STARBUCKS" he screamed making us all laugh.
"Fine well go to Starbucks" I said and we all walked over and put in their orders except me.
"Aren't you going to order something?" Nash asked me.
"Neh I don't like Starbucks" I said shrugging my shoulders. They all looked at me with their mouths open. Especially Ethan, he was the most surprised.
"What?" I asked laughing.
"Your the only girl I've ever heard say that" Nash said still shocked.
"Well I'm not your normal girl" I said giggling a little.
"Your right about that" Ethan said.
"Well, get your coffee and let's get going" I said. They got their coffee and we walked to the gate. We gave the lady our tickets and got on the plane. I was seated next to Grayson and Ethan was next to him. I had the window seat.
"Are you excited for Paris?" Grayson asked looking at me.
"Absolutely! I've always wanted to explore the world. And I've always wanted to see Paris. The city of love, the Eiffel Tower." I said and I could see that Grayson was just staring at me. I blushed and looked down and playing with my fingers.
"That's great and now you'll get to see that bad Africa and Mexico as a bonus!" Ethan said.
"Yup and I'm going to photograph it all" I say holding up my camera. I get comfortable and then drift off to sleep.
Grayson's P.O.V
Veronica fell asleep right on my shoulder. It felt.... Right. Eventually I fell asleep with my head on her head.
Ethan's P.O.V
Veronica and Grayson fell asleep on each other. It's really obvious they like each other. I grab Veronica's camera and take a picture of them while they're asleep and I'm pretty good at taking Pics if I do say so myself. I look over to hope who is sitting with Haley and Madison and is asleep too. I take a picture of them too. Then I look to the guys and they're all asleep with Aaliyah on Jacks shoulder. I take a picture of them then put V's camera away and decide to go to sleep. Like everyone else.
Veronica's P.O.V
I woke up all snuggled in my pillow and it smelled so good today for some reason. Then I remembered I'm on a plane. I back away from my 'pillow' and realized that I was snuggling with Grayson on the plane. I slowly backed away so I wouldn't wake him up but it didn't work.
"Mmm who took my pillow?" Grayson whined half asleep.
"I am not a pillow" I said.
"You feel like one now come on I want to go back to sleep" he said holding his arms out.
"No we land in half an hour so I don't want to go back to sleep" I said crossing my arms across my chest.
"Ugh fine" he said stretching.
"Good" I said putting my headphones in my ears. Then Grayson takes them away from me.
"Graysonnnnn" I whine.
"No you woke me up you'll stay up and talk to me and entertain me!" He said putting my head phones in his pocket.
"Ugh fine" I mocked him earlier. I sarcastically smiled and we started talking about random stuff.
We landed and got off the plane and I was speechless. Paris was so beautiful and I couldn't get enough of it. I kept taking pictures of my surroundings.
"Hey stop taking pictures just outside the airport and let's get to the hotel so we can put everything away then look around the whole city!" Ethan yelled to me. I grabbed my things and got in the van with everyone else.
Paris here we come!