Chapter 5

-2 months later-
Let me update you on my life
-I became best friends with the guys and we hang out a lot since we live next to each other.
-I became a model
-I do online school now
-I dyed the tips of my hair (picture above)
-and I'm just loving life so much more here in Cali.
--------------------------------------------------
So today I woke up all excited to see Hope and Ethan for the first time since I moved. But they aren't coming until the afternoon. So I decided to go to the beach for a while. They have a boardwalk so I skated there. I wore a galaxy tank top, some light wash shorts and my galaxy vans with a black beanie. Once I got there I went to a pizza place. I got my pizza and decided to sit with a girl who was eating alone.
"Hi is this seat taken" she looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head no.
"Great then I'm Veronica what's your name?" I asked her while sitting down and holding my hand out. She shook my hand and mumbled
"Grace"
"That's a really nice name Grace" I say trying to get her to talk to me
"Thank you" she mumbles again.
"Hey come on you don't haft to be nervous I'm just a normal person talking to you" I said smiling at her.
"I know but...." She trails off.
"But what?" I ask her
"But the people who bully me in school are sitting right over there and if they see me talking to you they'll come over and bother me about who you are" she said and pointed to a table with boys and girls. One of the boys noticed me talking to Grace and started walking over with the rest of his table watching.
"Hey Grace who's your hot friend" he said winking at me.
"That's Veronica" she mumbled
"Speak up b*tch" he said to her.
"You know what I can speak for myself and you better leave grace alone and that goes for the rest of your little idiotic group here." I say pointing to the table he was at.
"Ooo feisty. I like feisty what are you going to do if I don't stop" he said to me smirking. I smirked back.
"This" I said then kicked him right in the nuts super hard making him fall to the ground. His little table had wide eyes and we're looking at me.
"And that goes for the rest of you, leave Grace alone or else that'll be you on the floor, whether your a girl or a boy" i say giving them a death glare. They all look scared as hell. I grab graces hand and we leave the pizza place.
"That was awesome thank you so much" she said giving me a hug.
"Your welcome I know what it's like to be bullied and I don't want anyone doing that to someone as pretty as you" I say to her making her blush.
"I'm not pretty" she says looking down.
"Your right your not." I say and pause and I see her face drop.
"Your beautiful" I say to her and a big smile appears on her face.
"Thank you" she says to me.
"Your welcome. Well I've got to get going but can I have your number so we can talk? And if you need me you can call me?" I ask. She nods and we exchange numbers. I give her one last hug and then we go our separate ways. On the way back home, I hear sobbing in the bathroom. I, of course being the person I am, go in to try to help the girl. I go in and see a girl on her knees crying into her hands. I go and sit next to her.
"What's wrong" I say patting her back.
"My. Boy. Friend. Cheated. On. Me" she says in between tears.
"Oh I'm so sorry come here" I say and give her a hug.
"Hey is he still here? I would like doing a little thing called revenge" I say she nods and we walk out the bathroom and she points to a guy with a girl. Tears immediately come down her face.
"Stay here and I'll take care of him just watch ok?" She nods and I walk over to the beach right past him and I feel his eyes burn through me. I hatch an evil plan as I'm walking towards the beach. Soon enough he comes over to where I am on the beach near the water and starts talking to me.
"Hey what's a hot girl like you doing all by herself?" He asks me all flirty and winks at me. I smile at him.
"Hey can I see your phone?" I ask him. He gives me his phone and then I push him in the water. It takes him a while to gain his balance so I go through his phone and find an embarrassing picture of him dressed as a super hero and this was yesterday. I post it on his Instagram and then send it to everyone on his contacts. I then run to the sand and bury his phone and cover it with sand then put an X over it so X marks the spot. I then run back to the girl. She's not crying anymore but laughing. I laugh too and then say.
"No boy is worth your tears. Especially not a douche bag like him so don't cry over him. He's not worth it. You are too beautiful to cry." I say and she nods and gives me a hug.
"Thank you" she says
"Your welcome" I find out her name is Amanda and then we exchange numbers and then I go back to my house. When I got there I noticed another car in my driveway. I look at my phone and noticed that Ethan and Hope's plane landed a half hour ago. I run inside to find hope and Ethan in the kitchen.
"Hope Ethan!!!" I squeal and run to then and give them big hug. As were hugging I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I pull away from the group hug and turn to see none other than Grayson Dolan.