Chapter 3

-one year later-
It's been a year and the bullying hasn't stopped. Grayson and Ryan still bully me but it has gotten physical and they punch and kick me. I can't take it anymore, today I am going to stand up to them and since they will make the rest of my life here hell, I decided to move to California after I stand up to them. My parents said its ok and they gave me money to start off with. They're awesome. I already told Ethan and Hope and I'm going to text them everyday and tell them everything that goes on and they said they'll visit often. I'm so excited to give them a piece of my mind.
I wake up and get dressed nice knowing this will be the last time they see me ever. (Outfit above) I go downstairs and say how I'll be back within in an hour. I go to school without my bag since I'm leaving today. I walk out the door and walk to my car for school. That's right I got a car in the last year. I pick up Hope and we ride to school.
"I'm really going to miss you" she says and I see her eyes starting to tear up.
"I'll miss you too but I can't take Grayson and Ryan anymore and it got worse once the twins got famous." I said sighing.
"I get it and I'll visit you often" she says. I smile. We pull up at school and I get so excited to stand up to the guys. I walk in and walk with Hope to her locker since there's no point for me to go to mine.
"Well it looks like the little b*tch decided to come to school after yesterday." I recognize that voice anywhere. I turn around and smirk.
"Hey Grayson, Sup Ryan" I say before I punch Ryan in the face and kick Grayson right in the balls as hard as I can.
"WHAT THE F*CK" Ryan says holding his nose and going to punch me I duck it and then kick Ryan in his balls and now him and Grayson are both on the floor. Everyone is staring at me with wide eyes. I smirk and bend down next to them.
"You guys taunting me and bullying me is over you guys just got beaten by a girl and look at you now. On the floor helpless. And you guys can't do anything about it." Grayson tries to punch me but I dodge it and then punch him right in the jaw. He holds his jaw.
"Like I said, you guys can't hurt me anymore I'm done with you" I say with a big smirk on my face.
"What makes you think we won't hurt you tomorrow?" Ryan asks.
"The fact that I won't be here tomorrow" I say
"Veronica what do yo-" Grayson starts but I cut him off.
"I'm done talking to you" I say getting up and walking towards Hope I give her a hug.
"Goodbye till I see you again." I whisper to her. I pull away and walk out the school walking past Ryan and Grayson who are still on the floor holding their areas. I smirk and walk past them with confidence and all eyes on me. I walk out the school and to my car and see everyone is still surrounded staring at the guys still on the floor. I smile at what I succeeded and drive back home to say bye to my parents and get my luggage.
"Oh honey I'll miss you so much! You better come and visit a lot and be safe" my mom said giving me a tight hug.
"I will visit and be safe" I say to her
"Have fun sweetheart make new friends and be safe" my dad said giving me a hug.
"I will thank you I love you guys" I say bringing them into a big group hug. I get in my car and start driving to the airport.
Bye Grayson, won't miss you
Bye Ryan, won't miss you
Bye Hope, will miss you
Bye Ethan, will miss you
Bye New Jersey, won't miss you at all