Chapter 18

-the next morning-
Grayson's P.O.V
I was so worried about Veronica freaking out but I'm glad we got in that elevator. For the first time in a while she hugged me. I was so happy. When she wasn't looking, I was smiling like crazy. I was honestly sad when we got out and walked back to our rooms. Ugh why did I make out with Abby? You really screwed up Gray. AGAIN. I thought to myself.
Okay let me clear up this whole Abby thing. We dated last year and I caught her cheating on me with a football player. It broke my heart and I didn't leave my room for a week.
I heard a knock on my hotel room. I opened it and saw the person I wanted to see the least.
Abby
"Hey babe I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" She asked me. Is she serious?
"Abby?" I heard someone say. I turned in the direction and I saw Veronica there and I could see s little hurt in her eyes.
"Veronica hi....." Abby trailed off. They never really liked each other.
"Do you mind I'm trying to talk to my boyfriend in private" she said and I got mad. Who the f*ck does she think she is calling me her boyfriend after she hurt me.
"Boyfriend?" Veronica said and her face fell.
"Yep we had a little make out session yesterday" Abby said smirking. Say something dumb ass. I thought. I'm just standing there speechless not know what to say. Veronica's expression goes from sad to mad.
"Did this happen to be yesterday night?" She asked. Abby nodded and Veronica went storming off.
"Veronica wait!" I say and chase after her.
Veronica's P.O.V
I was so pissed! That's why Hope and Ethan were acting so weird yesterday! They didn't want me to see them! But why would they keep it from me? I storm off to my room to find hope and Eth.
"Veronica wait!" I hear Grayson yell but I don't want to talk to him. He's dating the slut that broke his heart. Ethan always said how Gray didn't want to get out of bed for anything and how he sobbed at night. And now he goes back to her after what she's done like a little puppy? And he thinks he's a bad ass. Yeah right.
I walk into my room and find Hope on the couch watching pretty little liars. I turn off the TV.
"Hey! I was watching that!" She said.
"Why the f*ck did you keep Grayson kissing Abby away from me?" I snapped at her. She looked to the floor.
"I'm sorry we just didn't want you to know" she said softly.
"Well it's worse when I find out from the whore herself!" I say raising my voice.
"Abby?" She asks looking at me.
"No sh*t Sherlock" I said with some attitude. She looks back down.
"Where's Ethan?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. I storm out the room and see Grayson leaning against a wall, running his fingers through his hair. He notices me and looks right at my eyes.
"Veronica I-" he started but I cut him off.
"Don't start with me Grayson I don't feel like talking to anyone right now. Especially not you" I say and start towards the stairs but he grabs my wrist.
"Veronica please it's not what it looks like" he says.
"Are you sure about that? Because it looks like your dating the whore who broke your heart. Remember when you didn't want to get out of bed? Oh and don't forget my two best friends hiding it from me so I wouldn't get hurt. But look at me now! It hurts even worse now! I feel like such an idiot now!" I say and I start to tear but I blink them away.
"Why would you get hurt?" He asks confused.
"God Grayson because I like you!"
I said and he looked shocked. He opens his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.
"But you clearly don't feel the same so I'll just stay out of your life and you stay out of mine. Agreed? Okay good" I said not letting him respond and take off down the stairs. I hear him go after me but I manage to lose him in the crowd of people walking around Paris.
I don't know where I'm going but I know I'm not going back to that hotel for a while. I decide to call Noah and see if he's doing anything.

M-hey Naoh
N-hey Veronica
M-I was wondering. Are you doing anything right now.
N-nothing important why?
M-wanna meet up? It's cool if you don't.
N-no! I'd love to meet up especially since we didn't a chance to yesterday.
M-Great! Where do you wanna meet?
N-ummmm how about the beach?
M-great I'll meet you there
N-ok bye
M-bye