Chapter 4

-in California-
I landed in California and went to a hotel since my house wasn't ready yet. I heard the best hotel here is the ------ hotel (couldn't think of a hotel just imagine any hotel you want😂). So I went there. When I got there, there were so many screaming girls there. I just walked past them and went to the lady at the desk.
"Hi I need a room please" I say smiling.
"Luckily for you there's one room left but it's pretty expensive" she says.
"I'll take it I'm really tired" I say yawning. I'm not really tired just need to splash my face with cold water.
"Ok here's your key its room 12 on the highest floor of the building" she says smiling and handing me my key. I grab it.
"Thank you and if you don't mind me why are there so many girls screaming here?" I say chuckling.
"Well it's because we have a few famous viners staying here this week" she says
"Oh" I say less excited I thought it would be more famous people but guess not.
"Your not excited?" She asks me confused
"Not really" I say
"Well that's a first" she says giggling. I giggle too.
"Well thank you" I say. She nods and I head up to my room with my luggage. As I enter the elevator i hear the girls screams get louder. Great I guess the viners are here. I quickly try to close the elevator but 4 tired boys run into the elevator before it closes. Great. (Sarcasm) I recognize them. It's Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Matthew Espinosa and Brent Rivera. It's awkward in the elevator since no one talks.
"Um" one speaks up but I don't know who since I don't look at them.
"Do you know we are?" He asks and now I know he's talking to me. I turn my head.
"Yea you guys are viners" I say to them.
"And you don't want a picture or anything?" Nash asks and they all look shocked.
"Nope not really" I say.
"Well I'm Nash, that's Hayes, Brent, and Matthew but we call him Matt" Nash says smiling at me. I smile back.
"Well I'm Veronica" I say looking around to all of them. The elevator stops and we all get off.
"It was nice meeting you Veronica" Matt says to me.
"It was nice meeting you guys too" I say and turn to walk to my room. Then I hear them walking in my direction. I turn around and they're walking the same way as me.
"We're not stalking you our room is that way" Brent says laughing. I giggle and we keep walking till we get to our rooms which are weirdly next to each other. I open mine and as I'm about to go in the room I hear Matt call my name. I peek my head out the door and see the guys standing there.
"Yea" I say
"Umm we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us?" Hayes asks.
"Sure I'd love to!" I say.
"But when?" I ask.
"How about an hour so we can get ready?" Hayes asks me.
"Sure" I say and smile then go back into my room. I shower and change into some different clothes. (Picture above) it's really hot in L.A. I got ready in half an hour so I just watched some tv for the remaining half hour. When it was over the half hour was up and I walked out into the hall to see the guys in different outfits.
"Aye it's Veronica" Matt says looking at me. I laugh.
"Hey guys" we then left to hang out at a ice cream place. We learned a lot about each other. We went back to the hotel and said our goodbyes. I gave them all hugs and then we went to our rooms. It was kinda late so I changed into my Pjs and thought about the good day I had.
The guys are so nice and cool. I feel living in Cali will be good for me.