Chapter 7

After we were done playing in the water, we all went and sat on the beach towels we brought. Of course Grayson somehow managed to sit next to me. It was really awkward but I just ignored him and talked to Eth and Hope. Turns out Hope got a boyfriend while I was gone.
"Well that's great but I got to get going I have a photo shoot today" I say getting up and I can feel Grayson staring at my ass. I quickly put my shirt and shorts on. Then i grabbed my board.
"You guys can stay here if you want but I got to get ready." I say and start walking towards the boardwalk.
"Wait I'll come too I wanna take a nap." Grayson says getting up and putting on his shirt. Ugh can't this guy give me a break? Before he has the chance to completely put his shirt on and grab his board, I run to the boardwalk and start skating.
While skating this guy stops me and pushes me against a wall.
"What are you doing?!" I yell at him. He just smirks and starts kissing my neck.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I scream but he covers my mouth with his hand. Out of nowhere someone punches him to the ground. He gets up and fights with the guy and I just stand there, with my wet face form crying, watching them fight. Eventually the guy who saved me punched the guy hard enough for him to be unconscious.
The guy then turns around to face me. The guy who saved me is..
"Grayson?" I question.
"Are you okay?!?" He questions getting closer and holding my face in his hands to scan my face for any injuries.
"No I'm fine. Thank you so much" I say and give him a big hug. Who knows what would have happened if Grayson wasn't there.
"Your welcome so your sure your okay?" He asks again.
"Yes I'm fine." I say and give him another hug.
"Good because I would have killed him if he hurt you" he says and I smile at him. Why does he care? I think this the whole way home with Grayson.
We get back to my house and I start going up the stairs to get ready.
"Hey Veronica I just want to say that I'm so sorry for bullying you that year. It was the worst year of my life and I missed you like crazy these past 2 months you weren't in New Jersey. So I'm really sorry for me and Ryan hurting you." He says scratching the back of his head. Did he really just apologize?
"Why did you miss me so much if all you ever did was hurt me?" I ask him.
"Because I realized that I like you a lot and I guess when you hung out with Ethan more than me I got angry and took it out on you. I'm really sorry for hurting you that year." Did he just say what I think he said? That he likes me?
"Look I'm willing to leave the past in the past if you promise never to hurt me again. We can start off as friends" I say
"I promise to never hurt you again. And did you say start off? How will it end?" He says slightly smiling.
"I guess we'll see how it ends" I say and with that I go upstairs. Damn it. I think I'm falling for him. UGHHHHH.
I go into the shower and wash myself then get ready for the shoot. I put on some white shorts and a black and white striped shirt and my white converse. When I walk out my bathroom I find a sleeping Grayson on my bed. I quietly giggle and walk out the house and to my car.
I drive to the studio and the crew put make up on me and did my hair and I got into my outfit. I honestly love being a model. It's so much fun doing the poses and seeing my pictures afterwards. After the shoot I went back home and Ethan was in the living room watching ridiculousness.
"I love this show!" I said and sat next to him on the couch.
"I know" he said
"Where's hope?"
"She's upstairs on her phone"
"Ok I'll go check up on her to see what she's doing I'm bored" I said getting up off the couch. I went up the stairs and to her room and once I opened her door my eyes immediately went wide.
--------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger 😏😏 wait till you see the next chapter it's awesome.
Vote/comment😈💋✌🏼️