Chapter 34

Grayson's POV

Damn, I fucked up and now Veronica will never forgive me. I think I'm in love with her but now I will never get to to call her mine.

"We really messed up" Ethan says as we put the hats we grabbed back on the shelves.

"Yea we did" I agree.

"Should we keep trying?" He asks as we walk back to the food court.

"I don't know bro. She really hates us." I sigh as we sit down. Fans come up to us but we try to let them down gently. I love my fans but now isn't the time.

"But she's my best friend. I miss her so much. Without her, I wouldn't be dating the love of my life." He says as a tear goes down his cheek. He finally had the guts to ask Hope out in NJ but without Veronica, I'm not so sure that would have happened.

"I know. She is the love of my life" I mumble the last part. His head shoots up and he has wide eyes.

"You love her?" He asks surprised.

"No shit Sherlock. Wasn't it obvious?" I say as I rub my head.

"It was obvious you like her but I didn't think you loved her. This changes everything. You gotta go after her!" He says.

"I don't know" I say unsure.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan! You don't feel love often in life and when you do, you gotta fight for it bro. I know I sound girly but you haft to go after her!" He says and stands up.

"Don't say my middle name" I say. He rolls his eyes. His phone starts ringing and he picks it up.

Ethan's POV

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Ethan. *sob* Veronica. In. Car. Crash. Get. To. Hospital. Now. With. Gray." Blake says in between sobs.

"WHAT?!?" I yell.

"Veronica was in a car crash and she's in surgery right now. *sob* please come to the hospital now!" He says.

"We're on our way" I say and quickly hang up. I can feel the tears starting in my eyes.

"What up bro?" Gray asks concerned.

"Let's go!" I say and grab his arm.

"Woah! What's going on?" He says.

"Veronica was in a car crash and we haft to get to the hospital now!" I say quickly. His eyes widen and we both start running through the mall.

---

Dakota's POV

Veronica is still in surgery and I bet those two dip shits got her upset and made her crash.

Grayson and Ethan run into the hospital and I glare at them.

"What's going on with Veronica?" Grayson asks Blake.

"Surgery still" I respond not looking at them, knowing that Blake can't talk since he's crying so much.

A girl around my age comes into the hospital and runs our way.

"She's still in surgery" Ethan says to the girl and she starts crying into his chest.

"Oh Blake! I'm so sorry!" The girl says then hugs him.

"Did you call her parents?" Ethan asks looking at me. I nod and they all take a seat, anxiously waiting for news.

---

Blake's POV

It's been 5 fucking hours and still no word from the doctor! Is she really that hurt? My cheeks are stained with dry tears from crying. I usually don't cry but when it comes to family I can be a baby and especially my sister. I can't believe she got in an accident. It couldn't have been her fault because she's an amazing driver.

"Velazquez?" I hear the doctor say and I immediately stand up with everyone else.

"Can I speak to the family please?" He asks and I walk up to him, terrified, while everyone sits back down.

"S-so?" I stutter nervously.

"I'm sorry sir but she is in a coma and we don't know if she will wake up. We did everything we could but her brain bounced to the back of her skull and she earned a concussion. She has a broken arm and many cuts all over her body. She's fine now but we don't know if she will wake up and if she does, we don't know when. It could be days or weeks or months. I'm so sorry. The car she was in exploded and she earned 2nd degree burns on her arm and lower leg. If you would like, you could see her now" he says to me. I burst into tears right there. She might not wake up. I can't lose my baby sister. It's all my fault. If I didn't wet her and make her go to the mall to get a new phone, she would be okay and we would probably be watching a movie right now.

"I would like to see her" I say after I calm down a little. I look over to Dakota and he has the most worried look ever on his face.

"And that boy" I pause and point to Dakota.

"Is her brother too. I just made him stay out since I'm older" I lie. I know he would like to see her too.

"Okay then follow me" I gesture for Dakota to come and he shoots out of his seat and we start following the doctor.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"I'll tell you in the room but for now, say your her brother." I whisper back shakily. He nods and we walk into the room.

Oh my god.

---

SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER AND STUFF BUT YOU GOTTA MAKE DRAMA RIGHT?

I literally love this story and writing it makes me happy but what would make me even happier is if you would vote and comment!

While your waiting, read my other story 'experiment gone wrong'😉😉

OKAY PEACE❤️✌🏼️