Chapter 19

Grayson's P.O.V
Wow! Veronica likes me! Wow! I did not expect that. Now I feel like such a jerk and a terd. (Lol) I lost her in the crowd so I just decided to go back to my room. I walked in and Abby was on my bed on her phone.
"Oh hey babe where'd you go?" She asked getting up and walking towards me. She tries to kiss me but I push her away.
"What's the matter baby?" She asks batting her mascara painted eyelashes. Ugh she's so fake!
"Leave" I said not looking at her.
"What?" She asks.
"I said LEAVE!" I yelled the leave part.
"Baby don't do this. You know you need me"
"NO ABBY I DONT NEED YOU YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU ARE OUT OF MY LIFE NOW! YOU ARE A SLUT THAT DOESNT LOVE ANYONE! YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELF!" I yelled at her. She had a shocked look on her face.
"FINE BUT YOU WONT FIND ANYONE LIKE ME!" She screamed leaving the room.
"Really? You promise?" I asked.
"Ass" she said then slammed the door. I smiled in success but quickly it faded when I remembered something.

Veronica

I quickly grabbed my phone and tried calling her.

Ring......ring.........ring........ring

"Sorry the person you are trying to reach......"

Blah blah blah. Voicemail of course. I wonder what she's doing........
Veronica's P.O.V
Right now I am at the beach with Noah. Laughing, talking and having a great time. I'm really glad I met him but I miss Eth and Hope. Grayson tried to call me but I ignored it of course.
"Hey V you okay?" Noah asked and I could tell he's concerned. I must have zoned out.
"Huh? Uh. Yea yea. I'm fine" I said giving him a fake smile.
"No your not come on speak to me. Pretend I'm Hope or Ethan" he said.
"No! *giggles* I like your beautiful face I see Hope and Eth everyday" I say. I see him blush and I smile.
"Fine but still tell me what's wrong" he said giving me a weak smile.
"Okay me and Hope and Ethan got in a argument because they kept something really important from me and it got me upset" I said looking at the ground. I didn't feel like telling him what we fought about and what Grayson did since that was mainly on my mind.
"Oh well I'm sorry about that but did they say they were sorry?" He asks. I think back.
"Yes they did" I said still looking at the ground.
"Well then I think you should forgive them. I know how close you guys are and I believe they are sincerely sorry. But that's up to you. If you want to or not." He said. I smiled and looked up to him.
"Thanks Noah" I said and grabbed him into a hug. He was surprised at first but eventually hugged back. We pulled apart and just kind of stared at each other.
He started to lean in and I was shocked at first. But I eventually started to lean in too. Then I felt his lips on mine and they moved in sync. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
"Veronica, w-will you go on date with.....me?" He asked and he looked so nervous and it was cute.
"Of course I will!" I said happy. His face lit up and he pulled me for a hug. I giggled hugging him back.
"So I'll pick you up tomorrow at around 1?" He asked. I nodded and then we started walking back to my hotel.
"Bye v! Can't wait for tomorrow!" He said and pecked my cheek.
"Me either bye" I said and pecked his cheek. He smiled so big it looked like it really hurt. I giggled then walked into the hotel. I was walking to my room when I saw hope and Eth at the vending machine. They saw me and ran towards me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breath.
"Guy. Can't. Breath." I said while trying to breath. They pulled away and they looked so sad.
"Veronica were so so so so so so sorry we didn't tell you about Grayson" Hope started.
"Yea were so sorry we just didnt want him to hurt you again since we know you like him" Ethan finished.
"I know your sorry and I forgive you. You guys just didn't want to see me hurt. But like I said, I wasn't sure if I liked Grayson but now I know I don't" I said smiling. They looked confused.
"Why? What happened?" They asked in unison.
"Well me and Noah may have kissed and he may or may not have asked me out on a date" I said my voice rising in excitement. They both had huge smiles and they hugged me again so tight I couldn't breath.
"Congrats V! Great job! You'r forgetting about he who should not be named." Hope said and I nodded.
Grayson's P.O.V
I'm hungry.. I've been in my bed all day. I walk out into the hall and I hear people talking near the vending machines.
"Well me and Noah may have kissed and he may or may not have asked me out on a date." I heard Veronica say. I clenched my jaw and made fists and stormed back to my room. I missed my chance with her AGAIN. Damn it. F*ck my life!