Chapter 13

Grayson's P.O.V
F*CK OF COURSE SHES GOING ON A DATE WITH MATT. UGHHH.
F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK. I should have went for her and just asked her out. UGH.
"Bro what's wrong I can tell your angry and your pacing back and forth like a weirdo" Ethan asks me since he was sitting on the bed.
"Did you know that Matt asked Veronica out and they're going on their date today?" I asked him still pretty pissed.
"He did? Wow way to go Matt!" He says chuckling.
"THIS ISNT FUNNY I WANTED TO ASK HER OUT BRO" I shouted at him.
"Hey don't scream I'm still hungover from last night, and you did? Since when?" He asks rubbing his temple.
"Since we got her I've just been too much of a wimp to do it." I say ready to punch a wall.
"Well sorry dude maybe it won't work out" he says trying to comfort me.
"I hope" I mumble. Then Hope burst through the door.
"Ever heard of knocking hope?"  Ethan's asks chuckling.
"NOT WHEN I HAVE AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!" Hope yells and Ethan holds his head again.
"Keep it down I'm still hungover" Ethan says.
"Well I have awesome news!" She says excited.
"Well spit it out already!" I said.
"Well me and V may or may not have planned a trip to PARIS" she yells the last part in excitement. Me and Eth just sit there shocked.
"Don't worry you guys are going too" she says giggling.
"So it'll just be the 4 of us" I ask hopeful that I'll have alone time with Veronica away from Matt.
"No Veronica is going to invite Matt and  Nash and Hayes, Brent can't go and our friends Haley, Madison and Aaliyah are going too so each guy has a girl to accompany." She says. Great. (Sarcasm)Veronica is probably going to be all over Matt.
"Ok great I can't wait to go to the city of love." Ethan says.
"And then after that we're going to Africa, then Mexico" she says cheerful. Wow we're going to some amazing places and I won't be able to enjoy any of it.
"Great" I say trying to cheerful.
Veronica's P.O.V
So me and hope are planning on going to Paris then Africa then Mexico for a trip with the guys! It'll be so much fun and I want to invite Matt and the guys with us. It's 4:30 and Matt hasn't picked me up yet. I'll call Nash to see where Matt is.

N-hello?

V-hey Nash its Veronica I was wondering if Matt was still at the house?

N-yea he's here with some girl he's basically sucking her face off.

V-w-what?

N-why? What's wrong?

V-nothing so your saying that Matt is making out with some girl right now?

N-yea

V-okay thanks for telling me and tell him he's an asshole for me please.

N- why?

V- he asked me out yesterday and he was supposed to pick me up at 4 but I guess he's not coming *sigh*

N- oh I'm sorry V I would hug you if I could. So I'm guessing you don't want him to come to the trip anymore right?

V- not really but you think you can find someone around our age that doesn't have any plans the time were away because we already paid for the tickets and I don't want one to go to waste.

N- sure I'll ask my friend Jack Dail if he's busy and I'll text you okay? And don't be all sad and mopy please

V-don't worry I'm fine and that would be great to get him to come thanks Nash

N-no prob anything for you V

V-okay well I gotta go I'll talk to you later I guess

N-yea bye

V-bye

And with that I hung up and I felt a little sad but I knew it was too good to be true.
"Aren't you supposed to be out with Matt?" Grayson asked coming into the living room.
"I was but Matt was late so I decided to call Nash and long story short Nash told me the douche bag was making out with some girl" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh I'm sorry you need a hug?" Grayson asked holding his arms out.
"Not really but I'll take it anyway" I said standing up and hugging him. He smells so god damn good.
"So is he coming on the trip still" he asks while we were still hugging.
"No Nash is going to ask some guy named Jack Dail if he wants to come since we already got the tickets" I said.
"Aye Jacks my boy!" Grayson said making me giggle. We pulled away from the hug and just looked at each other. I then looked down and I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I walked up the stairs and into my room and just lying on my bed just staring at the ceiling.