Chapter 30

Veronica's POV

-one month later-

So I haven't heard from Grayson or Ethan or Hope and that's good. I don't know if they went to Mexico without me or if they left Africa but I know they're back in New Jersey right now. I'm just glad they didn't come back here.

Before you ask, no me and Dakota are NOT dating. He's my best friend and I don't keep anything from him and I hope he doesn't keep anything from me.

I am currently getting ready to go to Pizza with Dakota and the guys. (Outfit above) I don't have many friends who are girls but I'm glad I don't, they're too girly for me anyway.

I grab my keys and phone and hop in my car. Btw I dyed my hair again (hair above). I probably will change it again, I just wanted to do something crazy and bold. The guys thought it was cool so that's good.

I pull up at the pizza place and see the guys already sitting inside, laughing with some other people I can't make out since they're back are to me. I walk in and they all turn their heads toward the door since it made that 'ding' noise that doors make. My heart dropped when I saw the 2 guys that they were laughing with.

Ethan and Grayson.

"Hey Veronica. Our friends are in town for Digifest so we invited them to pizza with us. This is-" Hayes says but I cut him off.

"Ethan and Grayson" I say and cross my arms. They both look at me disgusted. I return the favor.

"Sorry guys but I just lost my appetite" I say and walk out the Pizzeria.

"VERONICA" I hear Dakota yell as I'm driving away. I stop and he runs to my car window, out of breath.

"Yea?" I ask.

"What was that all about? I know you and you would never turn down pizza" he chuckles but I stay serious.

"Remember how the day we met I was crying?" I ask. He nods.

"Those two boys and another girl are the reasons why I was crying my eyes out." I say and feel a tear go down my cheek. He quickly gets in the passenger side and gives me a hug.

"So that's the Ethan and Grayson?" He asks.

"Yea"

"I'll kill them for hurting my best friend" he says serious. I giggle.

"Thanks but not necessary. I've forgotten about them. I have new, and better friends now" I say and nudge him. He smirks.

"I know. I'm not going to be able to tame myself if I go back in there so I'll just tag along with you" he says and gets comfortable.

"Okay" I say and start driving again.

"Where to?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know you choose" he says and I smirk. I know exactly where we're going.

-

We arrive and his jaw drops.

"DUDE you know I hate this place" he says and crosses his arms.