Chapter 27

Veronica's POV

-the next morning-

I woke up to the sound of snoring. I noticed my pillow feels different and smells different. I look up to see Grayson sleeping and I remember last night. (Stop you dirty minders)  I'm all cuddled into him and I don't want this moment to end for some reason.

He looks so cute sleeping. He's so peaceful.

I wiggle out of his grip without waking him up. I look over to Hope and Ethan and they're snuggled up together and they look so adorable. I quickly take a picture of them and send it to Hope. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I walk out to find Grayson snuggling a pillow. I giggle and take a picture of him. I quickly change into some light wash shorts and a white crop top with my white converse. I grab my camera and leave the hotel room.

I walk to the elevator and press the down button. Just as the elevator doors start to open, a pair of hands push me roughly into the elevator and I fall to the ground. I look back to see Mike smirking and walking into the elevator. I back up and into the wall of the elevator. He closes the elevator doors and then picks me up.

"What the f*ck do you want Mike?" I ask in a rude tone.

"You" he simply says and smashes his lips onto mine. I try to push him away but he's too strong for me. I finally manage to push him away and I slap him hard across the face.

"Don't you f*cking dare do that again!" I say to him.

"Don't you act like a b*tch to me or else you won't have anybody left to go to" he smirks.

"You better not tell anybody or I swear-"

"You won't do anything. So just get back together with me or else your little friends won't love you anymore" he smirks.

"I'm not getting back together with you after you f*cked my closest friend. I thought you loved me but you obviously didn't so I'm not getting back together with you" I say and cross my arms.

"How many times do I haft to say it was a mistake! I was sad and didn't want to be alone. You were off visiting your aunt. I didn't expect you back for another week!" He said raising his voice.

"THAT DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO F*CK SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK! YOU ONLY REGRET IT BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU!" I yelled in his face.

"FINE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HAVING FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE ANY LEFT" he yells back at me. The elevator doors open. How convenient, right when we're done fighting.

Mike storms out the elevator and lobby. I walk out the elevator clutching my camera. Since it's pretty early, I walk out to the front of the building and take a picture of the beautiful scenery in front of me.

I walk over to a little cafe they have and I order a croissant. Hehe croissant. Sounds funny. I know I should be freaking out about Mike but I know he doesn't have the balls to tell anyone my secret.

I feel eyes staring me down and I look over to see a boy staring at me. He quickly looks away and I see the blood creeping into his cheeks. I giggle and look back at my croissant. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take out. Hope the texted me

Hope- get back here now!

Me-okay

I wonder what she needs. I walk out the cafe and back to the hotel. I walk into the hotel and then step into the elevator that luckily no ones in. I'm scrolling through my photos in my camera when I get a feeling that something is about to go very wrong.........

I hope this is just a feeling and nothing more.

I step out the elevator and feel my hands getting sweaty as I step closer to my room. I open the door shakily. Why are you so nervous?

I walk into the room and see Grayson on the bed with his head in his hands and Ethan with his jaw clenched but red and puffy eyes. Hope is pacing back and forth in the room tugging at the ends of her hair.

As soon as they all notice I walked in, they all stare at me. Grayson's eyes are red and puffy just like Ethan's. What's going on?

Grayson starts to speak and his words break my heart.

"How could you?" He asks with his voice full of disappointment. I can feel the tears filling my eyes.

F*cking Mike told them. This can't be happening. No no no no no no no. This isn't real.

I can't lose them.

(A/N: Hope doesn't know Veronica's secret. Well I guess she does now.)