Chapter 1: Jiley's Rules & Warnings

#1.) Never interrupt Riley while she's speaking to James. He gets mad as hell for interrupting her "angelic voice".

#2.) Do not, under ANY circumstance whatsoever, stare at James, if you're a girl. Riley's jealousy will start World War 3. And vice versa.

#3.) If her skirt is higher than the middle of her thigh, or her neckline dips as far as her bra plunges, she probably plans on getting laid.

#4.) Any teasing, administered by one, will crack the other faster than an egg hitting the floor.

#5.) Never let them go anywhere in you're home if they are together. You'll never set foot in that room again.

#6.) Riley's hands like to wander. Especially if they are on James.

#7.) James has "Moving Mouth Syndrome". It won't stay attached to just Riley's lips for long.

#8.) Close your eyes if they kiss. It's cute until their tongues get involved.

#9.) If their bags carry more than a days worth of stuff, they probably won't be back in time for supper.

And finally:

#10.) DO NOT EVER open a door that James and Riley are behind, without knocking.... But you'll probably only make that mistake once....

AN: Remember these rules. They might come in handy for predictions during this book.

Hope you all enjoy my TENTH PUBLISHED BOOK ON WATTPAD! That's an amazing amount considering I joined Wattpad 8 months ago. And thank you for more than 350 followers. I love you all and how supportive you all are. 😘