Chapter 10: Suspicious

Riley's POV

I sighed as I closed the bathroom door. I leaned on the counter and looked at myself in the mirror, still shocked about what had happened. It was really embarrassing, no matter what James said about how he was proud and stuff. But my god did it feel amazing. I smiled slightly in the mirror and scoffed in disbelief. I turned and started the shower, stripping from my robe as the water was warming up. The inside of my thighs were slightly sticky from what happened. I hung my robe up, and stepped onto the shower, closing the curtain and wetting my hair down, then reached for the shampoo, and preparing to wash my hair....

James's POV

Once Ri had left I turned and looked at the bed, the large wet dark spot on the quilt. I chuckled quietly to myself, thinking about and replaying what had just happened. Riley's muffled scream as she gushed had caused my cock to spring to life. Now I was aching for her touch. For her mouth to engulf me. To watch her head bob up and down as she sucked me and I came. I groaned, just thinking about it made me rub the strain in my pants. I hesitantly flopped on the bed, avoiding the spot Riley had made and laid back against the headboard and closed my eyes, slipping my hands into my sweats and boxers, wrapping my right hand around my swollen shaft. I had to.... I took a deep breath to relax and slowly started to stroke my hand up and down, making me get harder, and building up an intense pleasure. I bit the inside of my cheek as kept my hand at work, heavily pumping myself and I let my mind drift, to start to think about my girlfriend.... Riley....in the shower...sexy...naked...wet...hot...suds running down her back....over her bare, wet, ass...and down her chest...right between those two perfect breasts...

....I hadn't realized it but at this point I was wanking on my cock pretty furiously by now. And I felt the urge to let go now. I grunted, tipping my head back and biting back a load groan as I came, blowing my load onto my sweats and the bed sheets. I probably would have enjoyed it more if it was in Riley's mouth....but hey when you're horny, you take what you can get. I took a minute to come down from the high but once I did I cleaned up and threw on new sweat pants, then forcefully dragged my energy drained body from the bed and gather up the quilt to throw it in the washing machine. I quietly opened the bedroom door and slowly walked down the hallway, but the boys saw me and stopped me.

"Yo, dude? What are you doing?"
Max asked. I swallowed hard.

"Uh, now worries man, I just spilt my drink on the quilt. Just gonna throw it in the wash," I said and was about to end it there and carry on but West butted in.

"Hey bro? Is Riley ok? We heard her scream and then the bathroom door slammed," he asked. I tried to hide the worry on my face.

"Wait, you heard that?" I asked. They all nodded. "Oh, she was just frustrated. She's really upset that you guys were gawking at her. She's not dressing like that to tease anyone. She's just dressing how she would at home. It's called "making yourself at home", duh" I explained. The guys rolled their eyes.

"Really James? Because that scream sounded a little more pleasurable that agitated," Eldon said. I looked around, nervously, unsure of what to say.

"Well uh-"

"Like come on dude, you don't gotta lie to us. We know you and Ri are close. It wouldn't surprise any one of us if you two were physical," West said, saying 'physical' with a smirk and shaking his shoulders a bit. I sighed. They weren't gonna drop it of I didn't tell them.

"Ok, fine... Yes Ri and I are little physical... Happy now?" I asked. The boys all looked at each other with smirks.

"So then what were you doing to her? Why'd she scream?" Max asked. I furrowed my brow and gave up.

"Geez, she was upset, I went to see her, I told her everything was ok and a kiss turned into me pushing her into the bed..." I said, a bit agitated by their pestering.

"And...?" Eldon said...

"And I fingered her ok?! She needed to get her mind off of you sick perverts staring at her," I snapped at them. They were momentarily at a loss for words.

"Woah man! We didn't know you two were going that far!? By 'getting physical' we thought like maybe she let you squeeze her butt or breast or something like that during a make out session or stuff," Noah said. I shot him a look. I was still mad that he had been touching Riley's thigh and making her uncomfortable.

"Yeah bro, you two have gotten pretty far," Max added. I looked over at him.

"What I'm curious to know is that, if you two have done... that... already," Eldon began, referring to the 'fingering thing', "...then what else have you done to each other," he finished. All the guys looked at me for an answer. I furrowed my brow in disgust and rolled me eyes.

"Perverts!" I grumbled loudly as I walked away to put the quilt in the wash....

After starting the wash, I passed through the living room again to go back to the bedroom. West stopped me.

"Hey James man, if you won't tell us about Riley, then tell us what you were grunting about after she walked out of the room," he pestered.

"I stubbed my toe on the corner of the bed and had to wait out the fucking pain," I said, a bit to quickly as I was frightened that they had heard me grunting. The boys caught on to my quickness through.

"Ok.... Now tell us what really happened..." Eldon said.

"It's none of you're business," I grumbled. They all looked at me, as I stood there, my heart rate speeding up and I'm sure beads of sweat were forming on my face.

"Oooohhh! I see," Max said cunningly with a smirk. The three guys looked at him.

"What?" They all asked.

"He was dealing with his.... "Personal Business"," Max said, making air quotes. The three guys looked lost. Max rolled his eyes. "Personal.... Business...." He said slowly as he made an "air circle" around his crotch with hand. The four of them all looked at me.

"Aw bro no! No! Not with us here!" West said, kinda disgusted. I shrugged. Noah looked weirded out.

"I can't be you were jackin' off with us in the house," he said. I grumbled and walked away, my cheeks burning red.

"This is why I don't tell you guys anything," I said and went to wait for Riley in the bedroom.....